Chapter 6 (Historians)

Hello! So I know this book is not amazingly fantastic, so I thank you for reading anyway, when there are plenty amazing books to read On Wattpad. 

Thank you VISIONS21 for continually voting and commenting, I really appreciate it. Well this plot was the first plot I thought about since I started Wattpad and I thank those Unanimous readers for sticking with me through this story.

Now you guys can go read, I based this new character on my cousin Seth (SethDaniels1234), and the other on my friend Jordan which I meet in Jamaica.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth's POV

"Beta Seth, Alpha Jackson wants to speak with you urgently  in his office" Jordan  said. I don't know why he is still so formal with me when we have been friends for about 40 years now. 

Especially if he is the Omega and we work together.

I got up and tapped him on the shoulder "Jordan stop having  a stick up in your butt and actually listen to me. STOP BEING SO FORMAL, we have been friends for years"

 I turned away and looked back "Ohh and the whole serious thing doesn't fit you very much, haha"

I could have felt him rolling his eyes, "Stop acting foolish Seth, what we have to do is important. There is just  no time to play around. STOP ACTING LIKE SOME PLAY PLAY MAN, AND TECK YOU WOK SEREIOUSLY" .

 Wow his Jamaican accent seems to just come out there when he is pissed off. Ohh well, I just have to do it, he is one of my best friends. 

As we walk up the stairs, I hear 'the Alpha' yelling "OHH come on! We issued this take over before the Alpha Omega Pack! Reason with them and get them to come to some sort of agreement Daniel! Let Rose help you too." 

We opened the door and walked in. He expected us so why not head in anyway. 

He hung up and then put both of his  hands in his hair and let out a groan.

"Look" he said looking at us. "The stupid Alpha Omega Pack moved in on the Midnight Clan".  

Didn't we already told them we were going to take it over?

Like he read my mind, "And yes we did issue to all the packs around this area that we were going to take over that Pack. But the Alpha Omega Pack always has to be difficult, don't they?''