Chapter 28 ( Bucket List)

Groaning into my pillow and turning over in my bed for the up-tenth time

I opened my eyes, just staring at the white ceiling in the dark room. I couldn't get an once of sleep with all that is going on in my head. 

.

It was just a Toss and Turn rodeo for me tonight.

Since I had nothing better to do, I recited my mental To Do List

"One- Go on this little  trip thing with Nathan and finally..." I tiled my head more to my bed head and smiled, and spoke with so much excitement "run him out of my house." I air punched the.. air. 

Being in my house is fine, but being on my floor is something else, unless you are paying  for your time on the dance floor or someone I invited, I don't want you up here.. 

"After that, defeat the ......."- You know what ? I'm tired of wasting my time coming up with adjectives to describe the odd annoying fellow. Ahh, whatever. "Monster. "

"Lastly, be Alpha, Happy, and  live my life."

God's plan is not always your plan Daniela.  

You know I almost forgot about you Megan. Since you dropped the bomb on me and left me to come out of the smoke by myself, I almost forgot you were here. Some friend you are.

Rolling my eyes and getting comfortable in my bed , Megan just HAD to speak again- with extra attitude today.

NO one said we were friends  Daniela, so get it right gurl.

I almost pissed myself. The way she said that made me hysterical. I guess so hysterical Nathan bust through my room with wild eyes.  

People really need to learn how to knock

.

His eyes darted all over to the room and soon saw me, and came close to me and touched my shoulder and asked "Are you okay?" very slowly, like he was afraid to speak to me, like I'm disturbed. Well at least he's afraid. I shrugged.

Now that he is next to me I finally realized that he was holding a bat-Umm "Where did you get that bat?" I said pointing the bat. 

Last time I remember I didn't have a bat in his room, "Do you just carry that around?"

He gave a sly smirk and said "Yes I do."

Now I was becoming hysterical once again. "Why do you need a bat? I thought you were with quote on quote 'big bad and sssccaaarrrryyy Alpha'" I did 'scary' with a spooked voice and did the quote on quote signs.