Brother's Intuition

I had another Austin Carlile fan fiction. But I was awake last night and it dawned on me. Avenged Sevenfold meets Of Mice & Men. Two of my favorite bands, together in ONE fan fiction. YDG'n? Cause I am!

I hope you all enjoy this! Please comment and vote. I'd love to hear what you think about this!(:

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do. Do, do, do, do, do, do, do. Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do. Do, do, do, do, do, do, do.

Tonight I wanna give it all to you

In the darkness

There's so much I wanna do.

And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet

Cause girl, I was made for you

And girl, you were made for me

I sang as I drove down Pacific Coast Highway to go to my brother Matt's house. I'd always been a big KISS fan. Thanks to my family's music history.

With Valentines Day just a day away, I was meeting up with Matt to go pick up Valary's present; a beautiful diamond solitaire necklace. The joys of being the only sister living close by, right? Well I had no issue with going. Whenever you go out with Matt it usually means he'll buy you something, which is why I was more than happy to go shopping with him.

"Matt!" I shouted, as I walked through the door of his house which was literally a mansion. Well, it could pass for one. The staircase was huge and could fit probably a hundred people. With no answer, I walked towards the kitchen. I peeked my head in and saw my brother making himself a shot. It's never to early for alcohol for the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. "I should've guessed you'd be drinking at," I looked down at my phone and checked the time. "Twelve in the afternoon!"

He drank the shot, tilting his head back and cleared his throat, "It's happy hour somewhere in the world, right?"

I giggled, "You're horrible dude. Ready? I got to go to work tonight. It's a sold out show." I slid my phone into my pocket and headed out of the kitchen, him following a few steps behind me. "Is Valary here? I didn't see her car."

"No. She's with Michelle and Brian. They went out to eat at the sea food place on the beach."

My heart began to beat a little bit faster when Matt mentioned the infamous Synyster Gates. No, I don't have feelings for him. We just happen to mess around when Michelle isn't around. I know he's married but he acts like he isn't most of the time. It is wrong, but once I find the guy I'm supposed to be with, I'm sure I'll stop. And I know that's very soon. I can feel it in my stomach.

We arrived at the mall forty minutes past noon. It wasn't a long ride, but Matt always stops to get gas and he just so happens to be really good friends with the clerk at the gas station. You can only imagine how many minutes it takes for him to put the actual gas into the car.

I followed Matt into the mall entrance, letting the air conditioning breeze hit my face. It was a refreshing feeling. It may be February, but in California the weather has a mind of it's own. Specially on an 80 degrees day like today.

"There's so many people today!" I said, taking a look around the mall. Every shop was filled and at some stores there were even lines being formed outside. Last minute Valentines Day shopping, I just love it. "Imagine you get noticed?" He playfully punched me, sending me flying into a wall. "Asshole." I punched him back as we continued walking to the store.

It wasn't long before he did get noticed by a few girls. Their eyes were the size of golf balls and they dressed like they got raped by Hot Topic. I let out a weak laugh as I remembered how I used to dress like that. The good ol' days.