What Are The Odds?

Comment and vote please, for the next chapter. Thanks :D 

3 Weeks later:

Isabella's POV

Being in Austin's arms is seriously the best. His embrace is the warmest and the safest. There's no where I'd rather be then close to him and for the past few weeks, that's where I've been. I don't think I've ever felt like this about someone before. However, it's a good thing. These feelings I have are unique and down right the best. 

"Your hair smells good." He said, sniffing my hair as I was falling asleep on the couch with him by my side. After hours of listening to him practice with the guys, I was eagarly looking forward to doing this.  "Do you use baby shampoo?" 

"No." I shook my head, giggling at his humor. I decided to take it one step forward since I felt like having some fun. "It's this one shampoo. I could show you it. It's in the shower." I ran my hand up and down his leg as something started to vibrate. My eyes widened and a smirk grew on my face, "Woa-ho-ho. Someone's a little excited thinking about a shower."

He let out a laugh, pulling my phone out from between us. "It's your phone babe." 

My cheeks started to burn. This is so embarrassing. "Sorry." I said sitting up and taking the phone into my hands. It read my brother's name on it, so I answered.  If I hadn't, he'd call until I did. "What's good in the hood?" 

"Shh." He hushed me. "Isabella, I have the flu and Valary can't fit behind the wheel to get me some medicine. Do you think you can bring me some? I called Amy but she's not even in town and mom and dad are out too. My body is aching so bad and I have a show later on this week." 

I whined, "Do I have to?" Austin's face became concerned. I mouthed 'Its okay'. 

"Bells, just bring me something please? I keep throwing up and I thought it was sympathy morning sickness for Val but it's not because I feel like I'm dying." I need to give some credit to my brother and his exaggeration. 

"But I'm sort of busy right now." The tone in my voice told him I was obviously busy with Ausitn. 

"Bring him too then, I don't give a shit, but just come okay? Shit I'm gonna puke again, just get here quick." He mumbled before hanging up. 

I threw myself back on the couch, bummed at the fact that my little date with Austin was going to be cut short because my brother couldn't call one of his best friends to take him some medicine. 

"What's wrong?" Austin asked, sitting beside me. "Did you want me to leave or?" 

"No. Please don't. It's just that Matt got sick and apparently no one can go get him medicine." I threw my phone on the coffee table and looked at Austin's beautiful face. "Our date has to be cut short." 

"Hm." Was all that he responded, "We should take him some Nyquil, Chamomile tea and some Campbell's soul. My mom used to give me that when I'd get sick. It would help me a lot." 

It made me happy to see Austin making an effort to be Matt's friend even though Matt didn't really like him. 

I gave in. He is my brother and he does deserve to feel better. "Fine." I moaned, picking myself up off the couch. "God, you boys always have to work together." 

"Wait, c'mere." He took my hand and pulled me in close to him. He traced the outline of my face gently, "God, you're so beautiful." 

His touch sent chills from my neck to my legs. No one has ever had the ability to do that before.