The Moon Is In Love With The Sea

I LOVE THE FEEDBACK I GOT! And for that, I decided to update tonight! \

Have you ever felt like you're getting watched? It's an awkward feeling. But for me, it's not. Specially when it's just Matt trying to stare me down. It's rather annoying.

I laid a fork beside the spoon on the placemat, "What?" I asked in a frustrated tone. He didn't respond but continued to stir the pot of chocolate which would be used for the strawberries. "Fine, don't answer me." 

"You better not go with him, dude. I'm being serious." I shot him a glare. "Just don't. I have a bad feeling."

I finished setting up the table and walked over to the counter. "Why don't you like him? He didn't do anything to you." 

He placed his hand on the side of the stove, relaxing his weight, "Because just don't. You have other important things to do. Go visit mom and dad. Take a trip down Amy's house or something." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "He's no good for you." 

"Or no good for you?" I shot back. "We're not even dating Matt. I've known him for quite sometime. I work for him. We're friends. It's just beer and pizza. Not condoms and lubricant." I clearly stated. He just shook his head. It really bugged me that he was acting like this. "What is your issue with him anyways? Just because he didn't know your stupid little band name?" 

"Stupid little band? I'll have you know that I can sell more records in a day than his band can sell in their entire career." Here comes his cocky alter-ego of M.Shadows. 

I suddenly felt myself getting defensive. It was a new feeling to me. But at this point, Austin was helpless because he wasn't around.  "His career is just starting. Remember when you guys barely put out Sound The Seventh Trumpet? I'm sorry, but it sucked balls. It was horrible. Don't go saying that type of shit." I could feel my blood pressure rising with every word. 

He weakly laughed, "I never said they suck, idiot. I said... Nevermind." There was a knock at the door, interrupting our argument. "Well it's not going to get itself." 

I shrugged, "Not my house. Not my problem. Who ever it is can simply wait for the owner of the house to answer the door. That's not me so I'm not even worrying about that." I leaned up against the counter, shooting my brother an evil smirk. 

He was used to me acting like this. As siblings, we're supposed to act like this. I love him regardless.

"You're a fucking... Little shit." He walked out of the kitchen and went to answer the door. 

I hopped over the counter, stuck my finger into the pot of chocolate and enjoyed it. I pulled my finger out just as Brian walked  through the doorway. 

"Wow. Where was that the other night?" He asked as I sucked on my finger. 

I sneered at him and gave him a hug. We had to keep it cool and pretend like we're just friends with out benefits. "You're terrible Brian." 

"I should be punished shouldn't I?" He teased, opening the fridge and pulling out a cold bottle of beer. "Or maybe you should be punished. Spanked. Beer?" 

I shook my head laughing, "No thanks. I'm having beer later. I'll take a rain check on that beating though." 

"Oh, we have a date do we? What's his name?" As much as Brian and I were fuck buddies, he still treated me like a little sister... Only difference was in bed, I'm not his little sister. 

"No, she doesn't. They're just friends." Matt informed him as he entered, smacking Brian's hand away from the chocolate. "Right Isabella?" 

As I was about to answer, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Austin's name and picture. I loved the picture I had for him. I remember taking it of him when we had went out to eat at some fast food place after a photo-shoot. I favorite it a lot. "Hello?"