Unholy Confrontations Part 2

Surprise, surprise! lol. 

Sorry I've lagged, I wasn't sure how to write this chapter! It gets better.

I <3 you all! 

"Uh... Hey?" Austin questioned my appearance at his front door. "Can I help you?" 

I couldn't find the right words to say to him with out wanting to kick him in the privates. I bit my tongue and remembered that Bella didn't want to hurt him. "Yeah. You can actually." 

"Did you want to come in?" 

"If I'm not imposing on you at the moment. I can always come back." When the fuck did I turn into a fucking softy? 

He curled his lip and shook his head, "C'mon in. I just got back from band practice." 

Entering his house, it wasn't like I expected and I began to wonder how this dude was going to support the child if it ended up being his. Judging by the looks of things, he can barely clean up after himself. 

"I didn't come to chit chat with you about our personal lives, that's clearly out of the question." I made clear before he even thought of offering me a seat. 

"I understand." 

I cleared my throat, "Listen, Austin. Isabella told me everything that went down between you two the other day." 

"Oh yeah? What'd she say?" 

"You kept calling the baby an 'it'. She thinks you still have feelings for Gielle. You called your relationship with her a situation. And that you called her selfish." 

He nodded, "Sounds just about right..." 

"If that baby is your's do you plan on sticking by her side?" I asked, not bothering to beat around the bushes.

"Of course." He replied. "Matt, your sister means a lot to me. I'm not going to let her go or our relationship go because of a stupid fight. Even if that baby isn't mine, I want to be with her to help her raise it because I know Brian won't be."

I scoffed, glaring at him. "Oh he will be. I already spoke to him." 

"Look I just want to be there to help..." 

"Avoiding her for days on end isn't helping. You are really lucky that I've calmed down because if I wasn't, the same cheek my sister slapped will be swollen by my fist. And before you ask if it's a threat, let me make clear it's a promise." He lowered his gaze, obviously a bit taken back at the words escaping my mouth. "I'm going to tell you if that kid turns out to be your's and you fail to step up as a fath-"

"Why are you even fucking threatning me? I had sex with your sister because I care for her a lot. I didn't do what Brian did and fuck her to fuck her." 

For some reason, hearing Brian's name was really getting to me. "Let him be." I defended. "He knows what he fucking did wrong." 

"Then bite his ass off and lay off mine." I was pretty impressed at how defensive Austin was getting. "I did nothing wrong." 

"You abandoned my sister and she had to take a fucking taxi home! You called my niece or nephew an object when the baby's a living being. The baby may not look like you or I, but one day he or she will. You called your relationship with my sister a situation. You called her selfish when she's one of the most humble people I've ever met." 

"Because it is one." He argued, pushing himself off the couch and pacing around, "Matt, I get you're defending her. But I don't think this is about the baby. You've always had something against me." 

He was right. I did always have something against him and there was a reason for that. "Because the picture I painted in my head wasn't pretty and guess what happened? It's a fucking true story now. I knew she'd end up pregnant. And as much as I wished it wasn't with you, it is."

"Why'd she tell you?" He asked, ignoring everything I was saying. 

"What? I'm her brother-"

"No." He interrupted, "She didn't want to tell you because she knew you wouldn't stand by her side. Why all of a sudden are you acting like the protective brother she's always wanted?" 

"I've always been protective over Isabella." 

"Then why did she fucking fear you?" He raised his voice. "You know what? I don't have time for you to be doing this. I have a life to live and music to write. I don't need you around me, at all." 

I stood there frozen, hearing those words. 

She feared me? 

Austin's POV 

It's like I verbally slapped the poor guy with my words. I didn't mean to hurt him or put a strain on his relationship with Isabella. 

"You need to leave." I coldly said, heading towards the door and opening it. 

He took a deep breath before making his way to the door. He stood under the doorway, as if he still had something to say. I kept there with the door open, giving him a chance, "If I hear that you failed to step up to being her boyfriend, and, or the father of my niece or nephew" He turned to me, "I will hurt you." 

But I knew what had to be done. He can't scare me.