Warped Tour Kick Off Party

A very important part to the story. Please vote and comment, kay? 

OH and I met Alan and Phil on Wednesday . They're fucking awesome!! 

Vote and comment for the next chapter!

Austin's POV

"Hey man. What's up?" I asked Ronnie, who was full of sweat. He and the band just finished their performance for the 2012 Vans Warped Tour Kick Off Party. "How you been?" 

"Great! Fucking stoked. Can't wait for the tour to start!" He said excitedly as he handed the mic to a dude with a clipboard. "Who'd you come with?" He took a look behind me. 

"Just the guys and their chicks. Hopefully I'll find one tonight." I teased. 

He let out a laugh, "Oh trust me, there's a lot of sexy women here tonight. You'll find one. No need to worry about that. I gotta jam, but I'll see you around." 

"Alright. See ya." I took a peak out at the audience and saw how energetic they were. A little part of me wished I could've been performing tonight. But I had to retain from any loud screaming for the next four hours. It was going to be really hard. 

"Dude, let's go get some beers." Alan said, pulling my shirt. I followed behind him to the back of the venue. "I heard that some bands that aren't going to Warped got invited. I'm not sure who, but that's what I heard." 

I picked up a beer from the ice cooler, "Cool. I wonder who." 

"I hope Green Day or something. I've never seen them... Holy shit." 

I looked over at Alan and saw him in a state of shock. "What?" I followed his gaze over to the back entrance. "Oh shit." 

"It's Avenged Sevenfold. Oh and it's Isabella... Did you want to leave? We could leave. We could-" 

"Stop." I said, raising my hand, "It's fine. We haven't talked in a month. It's not like it matters. I'm here to have fun and enjoy myself."

Alan of all people knew me the best. I could tell he knew I was feeling nervous and uneasy. I did want to leave. I didn't want to be around Isabella knowing how bad she reacted to my apology. But showing her that I'm not man enough to still walk around and enjoy myself was something I wasn't about to do. 

I poured some Bacardi into my Rockstar and Diet Coke, letting the liquids mix together. I started to feel a little buzzed but I knew not to let it take over my emotions and actions. The last thing I needed was to be as drunk as Tino who was literally falling over amps and guitar stands. 

"Sup man!" A voice came from behind. I didn't quite know him. I had seen him around Huntington Beach before but I wasn't sure who he was. 

"Hi." I said sticking my hand out for him to shake, "I'm Austin." 

"I know!" He said, excitedly, "I'm Arin. I'm a huge fan! I loved you in Attack Attack! And when you formed Of Mice, I followed you there. Great band by the way." 

"Oh, thanks. Nice to meet you! This is my best friend Alan and his girlfriend Maddie. Guys this is-"

"Arin! Holy shit!" A drunk Alan shouted and turned to me, letting his arm fall from Maddie's shoulders, "Austin, he's my friend's friend! He knows Jimmy from Avenged Sevenfold!" 

My stomach turned into a towel being twisted just hearing that band name. "Oh, that's cool. I'm not really into you them but I will be sure to check them out." 

"Awesome. I just wanted to come over here so I can thank you for being awesome to your fans and friends. I just finished thanking Tino for being an inspiration for my drumming. Then I saw you and thought I might as well meet you." He turned away for a quick second, "Hey Brian,c'mere! I want you to meet someone." He turned his attention back to me, "Brian is Synyster Gates. Bri, this is Austin Carlile."