Getting Screwed In The Ass Twice

COMMENT AND VOTE PLS! 

The white walls make the smell of the latex stronger and it makes me even more light headed and even more nauseaous. It's like they make exam rooms purposely white and smile to make you feel like you're in a fucking horror film...

I didn't want to be here, but that was the agreement. If the sticks said I was pregnant, we'd come. 

Jalissa was asking these questions that were making me nervous and completely paranoid.

I rolled my eyes, "You're making me nervous, stop." I demanded. Her ignorant questions were really freaking me out.

She sat on the seat behind me and giggled, "Sorry. I can't believe you might actually be pregnant. This is so exciting. Holy shit. If it's a girl, you better name is Jalissa!" 

"They named you Jalissa because of Jalissco, Mexico. It's not even a real name!" I argued, just picking a fight to take my nerves away. I always found it works. 

"At least I'm not named after a dog." She snapped. "Bark, bark, bitch." 

As I was about to respond, the doctor name in. "Hello! My name is Dr. Garcia. I'll be your gyno. How can I help you today?" She was way too pretty to be a gynocologist, but she gave off this comfortable vibe. I trusted the woman already. Plus she smelled like Chanel. 

"Well, you see, I took two prenancy tests and they both said I'm pregnant. But just to make sure, we've come here."  I informed her.

She smiled and parked herself right infront of my legs, putting them on the stirrups. I don't like this position. It's how I got into this mess in the first place. "It's always good to be certain about things." She kept chatting away while her fingers explored my insides. I was trying to hard not to laugh. "Everything seems good. Let's do an ultra-sound just to make sure. Do you mind turning off the lights?" She asked Jaliss. 

I put my legs down and covered my lower half while she took the transducer and applied a gel to it. 

This seriously felt like a dream; as if it wasn't happening and I was imagining it. 

The lights shut off and I started to get nervous; I was about to face reality. It wasn't a dream.

It was cold at first, but as she made circles around my lower abdomen, it warmed up fairly quickly.

She looked tidiously at the monitor, "Found you. You see that dark oval shape? That's the womb cavity. You see the peanut shaped spec? That's your baby."  

I proped myself up, using my elbows to get a better look at the monitor. There in my cavity was a little peanut shaped baby. "Oh my God." I could feel a ball form in my throat, "That's my baby." I was shocked... And a bit excited. 

The doctor smiled, "Your six week old baby. I can't tell if it's a girl or a boy yet. But yeah, there is your little angel."

"Isabella! You're having a baby!" Jalissa squeeled.

As much as I wanted to tear up and be so happy, I was so sad. I didn't mind gaining the weight. I did, however, mind not knowing who my child's father is. 

"Uhm,.. Doctor. There's a problem." I timidly informed her. 

She printed the picture and handed it to me, "What is it?" 

I took a deep breath, looking at the little peanut, "I had sex with two guys... Under a week... And I'm six weeks so..."

"You're not sure who the father is am I correct?" She asked, in such a comfortable tone. Does she always get sluts like me around here? "There are various tests we can do. I believe there is one we can do at ten weeks. You're more than welcomed to come." 

"Ten weeks?!" I asked, raising my voice. She nodded, "Ten weeks, when my stomach is already out to God knows where? I can't do ten weeks. I need now!" 

She shook her head, "I'm sorry. We can't. It's just another month. You're barely a month and a half pregnant. From experience, I suggest you inform both possible fathers about things, or inform the one you believe is the father. I'm only telling you this because I need DNA samples from both..." 

I'm fucking SCREWED.