A Disgrace To The Family

New update :) Hope you like it :D <3 

comment and vote tho ! 

"Hello?" I shouted through out my brother's house just as the echo of my voice swam through the empty rooms. "Matt? Valary?" 

"In the kitchen!" Valary responded. I followed her voice into the kitchen where she stood over the stainless silver stove, preparing a tray of snacks and various drinks. "Hi baby. What're you doing here?" 

I shrugged, taking a seat on the bar stool, and stealing a liquorice off the tray. With the few snacks on the tray, I knew Matt was probably laying down some tracks in the garage. "I just wanted to come see how you're all doing. Thought it'd be nice to surprise you guys."  

She squinted  her eyes, giving me a look that she was definitely not convinced. "Cut the crap, Bella, what's going on?"

"What? Nothing. I just wanted to come see you two. I wanted to spend time with you guys. Is that such a crime?" 

She still wasn't convinced. But instead of picking a fight over it, she sighed, fixing the cups on the tray. "Okay Bells... Whatever you say. I just want you to know I'm going to be here no matter what." 

That being said, I leaned up against the counter thinking about what she said... If I can't confide in Matt just yet I can always confide in Valary. It was going to be a big step taken, but it was necessary. 

"Okay Val." I spoke, letting out a sigh similar to the one she gave me. "There is something going on..." 

"What is it?" 

"Wait, first of all, where's Matt?" 

She pointed towards the garage, "He's getting ready to lay down some tracks, why?" 

"Okay." I started, nervously playing with my fingers, "I uh... I'm pregnant." Her eyes widened and she didn't speak another word. In all honesty, it freaked me out a bit. I felt like she was going to yell at me. I simply nodded, shifting my eyes around. "Yeah. I-"

"Who's the dad?" She asked in a surprised tone.

At that moment, I wasn't sure whether to say 'I'm not sure' or 'Austin' or 'I prefer not to say because we no longer speak'. It would turn her completely against me if I said it might be Brian's and if I said it's Austin's, she'll tell Matt and he'll get in the biggest bitch fit ever. 

"I don't actually know. Well, I do know but we don't talk. It was a one night stand and I don't want him to be involved." I lied, biting my tongue. 

She took a deep breath and exhaled it quickly, "Babe this is... Wow. Matt's going to flip when he finds out."

I nodded in agreement, smacking my lips together, "Yeah. He's gonna be really mad. I don't know when to tell him or how. I need support and the only people that know are you and Jalissa. So-"

"You should tell him right now." She suggested, wiping her hands on a kitchen towel. As I was about to protest the suggestion, she came to explain, "Look, he's on vocal rest. He can't speak for another half hour. Go in there and tell him. Trust me. It's better to tell him now that he can't talk and deal with him later than to tell him later when he can speak." 

She was right. "Yeah. I guess."

"Good. Here you can take him his warm up snacks." She came around the corner handing me the tray full of liquorice, rice cakes, Gushers, a  few cups of soda and a bottle of beer. "Good luck and congrats baby. I'm really happy for you." She said pecking my cheek. 

I was happy for myself at some point, but after that argument with Austin, I didn't feel as happy as I thought I would be. As I left the kitchen and made my way into the garage, I saw Matt strumming a guitar on the floor. I cleared my throat, causing him to turn around and smile.