Warped Tour: Pomona - Differences

It's quite short, but I have writer's block on this story! It's so bad.... I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope this writer's block goes away ! 

Isabella gently rubbed the rim of her water-bottle against her glossy, bottom lip, gazing out of the window in the tour bus, as she enjoyed the fresh air-conditioned breeze being ventilated from overhead. She closed her eyes, imagining she was laying out on the beach, with the California sun beaming off her skin and the ocean breeze intertwining between the strands of her hair as it flew in the air with ease. It was a great escape from all of the thinking she had done over the past eighteen hours. Her mind had been stuck on one crucial subject and picturing Huntington Beach was the only way she knew to relax herself. Even though home was roughly forty miles away, she still pictured Surf City as a vacation spot when she was feeling stressed and trapped in a cage in her own mind. 

"You okay?" Austin's soft voice called, pulling her away from her mental-vacation spot.

She turned to him, nodding and speaking nothing but lies. "I'm fine." 

"No you're not..." He pressed, seeing through her lie. "I can tell because you're just gazing out and you do that when something is wrong-- Or when you have things on your mind." 

Isabella's eyes followed Austin's tall figure to the kitchen area of the tour bus, where he carefully placed a loaf of bread into the fridge. She proceeded to keep her gaze on her boyfriend as he pressed a grocery bag to his stomach, forcing all of the air out of the bag, folding it flat and laying the squared plastic on the kitchen counter. 

She absolutely loved and admired how Austin knew there was something wrong with her, even when she didn't inform him of her worries or problems. It was a connection that they shared-- The two could feel what the other was feeling as though they were one. 

"I am, trust me." She attempted to convince his worry some-self. 

But Austin saw right through her-- He knew she had something on her mind and he couldn't blame her. So did he... 

He figured, If she has something on her mind that she wants to talk about, it's a good time for me to talk to her what I've been meaning to speak with her about. 

He took a gander at his surroundings, checking if they were the only ones on the bus.

As luck would have it, they were alone, which would only make the conversation he wanted to have with her, much easier to hold.

The rest of the band and crew were out enjoying the evening and living up their youth at a local bar after a hot and tiresome day, until it was time for the Pomona show to wrap up and head up North to San Francisco. Austin chose to stay with his girlfriend in the tour bus, back in the parking lot and meeting area of the fairgrounds, spending as much time as he could with her before he left state and finished the month and a half long tour with out her. 

"I uh," He began casually making his way over to the couch, which she was laying on, "I slept on what we were talking about yesterday-- You know about telling Brian."

Austin lowered his bum to the couch as Isabella sat in an upright position, surprised that both she and Austin had been thinking about the same subject. "You did?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows. "And what did you come up with?" Deep inside, she only hoped they were on the same page.

He shrugged, gracefully running his hand over the freshly shaved skin on her leg, causing goosebumps to form all over her body-- His touch had that power. "Well, it was tough thinking about it, but eventually, I thought and I still think you're right. You know, I couldn't help but feel bad about him and Michelle not being able to have a kid. He should know that this baby is his. We shouldn't keep it a secret anymore."