Blood, Loyalty and Intuition

Two Days Later... 

No matter how much Austin loved touring, seeing his fans' smiles and receiving their heartfelt gifts, there was nothing more he had been looking forward to than spending twenty-four hours with Isabella on the only day he'd have off until he left to Arizona. He was not about to let twenty-four hours slip away from him so easy.

After their fight a couple of nights prior, Austin felt guilty for leaving her while they were on such bad terms. The entire time he was in San Francisco with his band on tour, he could not rest peacefully knowing how things between them were rather rocky. However, he only hoped to use his day off to it's greatest advantage and cover the wound before it worsened while he was in Chula Vista the following day. 

Austin arrived at Isabella's home just fifteen past nine in the morning, and brought her breakfast-- McDonald's best breakfast platter, warm off the stove. Rather than going out, they opted to staying at home the entire day and simply enjoy each other's company without being mobbed by fans asking for pictures. As the two spent time together, they obviously could not divert from the whole baby situation. Austin took things in a different direction-- for the sake of the few hours they had left to spend together-- and pulled the positive from the negative. He suggested they look on registries to what they'd possibly need for the bundle of joy. 

Somehow, the two went from looking at baby clothes and furniture, to looking up names. Although Isabella already had a list of names she wanted, she found that maybe starting new would be a positive and logical path to take. So, she scratched Delaney Eva and Nathan Isaac and joined Austin on an escapade to Baby Name Land.  

Isabella casually laid on her couch in her PINK capri-sweat pants and a creme colored tank top that tightly hugged the curves of her growing belly, with her legs swung over Austin's lap. He gracefully stroke her legs as he scrolled through a web page on baby names and their meanings. Even in complete silence, he was enjoying the moment and her company. Just knowing the woman he'd fallen so hard for was right beside him certainly made up for lost time and brought a smile onto his face. He could not ask for anything more-- Other than for the baby to be his.  

"Asher!" Isabella shouted out loud, as she stopped scrolling through a baby names website. She looked up at Austin with a bright smile and he looked away from the web page he was exploring and gave her his full attention-- The smile painted across her face caused the butterflies in his stomach to go AWOL. She smiled, wrinlking her nose, as she found the name quite cute; for in some weird way, the name Asher fit the unborn child. "Isn't it just adorable? Asher Axel Carlile, for a boy and Xylia Marie Carlile for a girl." 

He smirked, hearing his last name after the baby's first and middle name.

Granted, Isabella mentioned that the baby would have Austin's last name regardless, simply because she did not want Brian knowing the baby was his, but in a sense, Austin wasn't convinced. He felt as though she was saying it to say it-- As though Isabella would eventually settle for Sanders rather than Haner or Carlile. Had she done so, he could not blame her. The baby was not actually Austin's and never would be, but Isabella felt and would consider the young child his regardless of the situation. She knew Austin would be the one to raise it and treasure it as his own.

"You're giving the baby my last name?" He asked, suppressing a smile though the smile tugged at the corners of his lips. 

"Austin," She cooed, forcing herself into a seated position. She took his hand in her's and looked deep into his eyes, a gesture that was meant to assure him that everything she was going to say was all but false. "You're going to raise this child with me, aren't you?"