Chapter 1

*BUZZ*, my alarm clock rang. I threw a pillow at the alarm clock and it fell off the dresser and broke. I groaned and got up from bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and picked out an outfit. I put on a "Don't go with the flow" crop top that covered my half of my stomach with a high-waisted shorts. Then I got my backpack and headed down stairs.

"Good morning", I said walking down the stairs on my phone.

"Good morning sweetie", my mom said while handing me a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Yummm", Jessica said running down the stairs.

"Why are you so excited this morning"? my mom said smirking.

"Well Connor finally had the guts to ask me out"!! she said screaming, almost freaking breaking my ear drums.

Connor is her "crush" that she liked since 1st grade, he's really nice and cute but my boyfriend is better. Yes I have a boyfriend before my older sister. Lets just say I'm the cutest.

Jude came running down with tear stains on his face.

"Mommy"!!!! he said screaming.

"What's wrong honey", said picking him up and hugging him.

"Well, last night I heard you on phone about moving" he said pausing.

I literally choked on my pancakes. "Were moving"!!! I screamed and I was not happy.

Jessica POV

I don't what to say, half of me is happy but half of me is sad. My mom didn't say anything she just had sorry eyes, while Jasmine face was fully blanked. I looked at the time and it was 8:07.

"Um... Jasmine... We have t-to go, its getting late and me might be late f-for school", I said still shocked and tears about to fall down my eyes.

"O-okay..", she said trying not to cry but I know she's breaking down inside.

We walked out of the house saying nothing and got in the car.