Chapter 22

Jasmine POV

*Plane landing*

I felt someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Hayes. He smiled.

"Hey were about to end", he said and I nodded.

"What time is it?", I asked.

"Um 6:57", he said and I nodded.

*At Airport*

"Um before we leave the airport can you take me to my friend's house and I'll go to the hotel later", I asked and Bart nodded.

"Yes you can, but take Hayes with you", He said and I smiled while cheering.

I ran up to Hayes and started screaming and jumping on him.

"You get to see my friend HAS", I cheered and he chuckled.

"I can't to meet me lady friends", he winked and I blushed.

Me lady? Were not even dating? I'm not even his. I just shrugged the thought off and ran to the limo and Hayes running behind me.

I gave the limo driver Bella's address and we started heading to the house.

While we were driving I decided to prank my friends so I put them in a group chat and started texting.

Group Conversation

Me: Guys I'm so sorry, but my plane cancelled and I won't be there for another week my loves. I'm so sorry. 😢❤

A few minutes later my phone started buzzing and I started laughing. Everyone started at me like I was crazy but Hayes laughed with me when she saw the text too.

Gabby👯💜: No way, its been almost 5 months. Wtf, I'm ABOUT TO FLY OVER THERE.

Bella👊😃: Same Gabby Same.

Aj😎😈: Wtf we've been at Bella's house for the past 5 hours waiting 😢😢😢

Mike Ex Bae💩: I wanna see bae 😣😢

Jacob👌👀👵: Yeah, bae bae: pooh.

I smiled and turn off my phone. I leaned my head on Hayes and fell asleep.

----

Mike's POV

I can't believe she's not here. I was her so much. It's been nearly 5 months since we haven't seen her and it's been the worst 5 months in my life. Me and Mads did get together but I broke up her the week Jasmine left. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when her the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it" Gabby said getting up and going to the front door.

"OMG HAYES GRIER AHHH", She screamed and Bella ran next to her.

"OMG OMG OMG!", She yelled. I rolled my eyes. And then out of the corner of my eyes I see someone I've missed for so long.

"JASMINE" I yelled running up to her and hugging her tight. "I missed you bae".

"I missed you too", she cried into my chest.

After saying our Hi and I miss you's. I want to do something special for Jasmine, so I'm going to ask her to go to dinner with me tonight. Oh and her birthday is in a few days (June 10th).

"Jasmine can I talk to you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes?", she smiled. I love her smile.

"Um wouldyouliketodinnerwithmetonight?", I said quickly. She pulled me into a hug and whispered "I'm sorry but Hayes already asked me". She pouted and I just nodded. I pulled away and just walked away. Leaving the house.

Jasmine POV

I felt bad that I lied to Mike. I just can't trust him again. He broke my heart and I don't know if I can give him my heart again. I may have feelings for Hayes I don't know. His smile just makes freaking butterflies in my stomach. I turned around saw Hayes and Gabby flirting. Crack Crack Crack.

My hearts breaking.

-

Bella POV

I notice Mike left and Gabby flirting with Hayes. I know Jasmine likes Hayes, the way she looks at him and I can tell she upset.

"Hey do you wanna go watch a movie, like old times?" I asked while smiling.

"Yes please", she said running up the stairs. I followed her with Aj and Jacob behind us.

"MAZE RUNNER PLEASEEEE", She yelled while squealing. We nodded and started watching the movie.

*1 hour later*

"I'm going to get more snacks I'll be right back", I said and they nodded while paying attention back on the tv.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bahahahaha CliffHanger. Its fun to do Cliffhanger I don't know why.

-

Hey guys, I made my a new book called Another Cinderella Story(Hayes Grier) and go check it out thanks. Love you all goodnight. ❤

-

QOTP: Do you like Madison Beer?

Answer: Yes, because she makes my Jack happy.