Chapter 11

Hayes POV

*1 week later*

I really like Jasmine, every time I look at her I fall for her even more. Let just say were not really friends. She hates me, but I don't blame I say some shitty stuff to her and I don't why I say those things to her. I know a lot about her, that her favorite color is blue, she loves Boba but she likes Starbucks even more, that scary movie are like comedy movies, and many more. I know her more than she knows herself. When she's nervous she'll play with her hands. I just want to be friends with her maybe even more, but I think Nick bet me to it.

I went up to Jasmine room to see her kissing Nick, he was on top of her. My heart shattered. I coughed and they stop making out and stared at me. Jasmine was giving me a death stare and Nick was smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Um I just wanted to tell you the moms wants us downstairs", I said rudely. She nodded and gave me the look to walk away. Well then.

Jasmine POV

"I have to go but text oh and don't forget about date on Sunday at 8:30", he winked and then left.

I went downstairs and got a snack, because dinner isn't ready yet and headed to Hayes room.

"Hello"

"Oh hi", he smiled and I can feel my heart melting. No Jasmine you like Nick.

"I know you were lying Hayes, dinner isn't even ready yet", I said laughing.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you", he said and I nodded for him to continue.

"So, I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you, I actually wanted to get to know you and you seemed like a cool girl. I didn't to be known to you for being a jerk, I'm really really really sorry. Can you please forgive me?" he said and I just ran up to him and hugged him. I lay my head on his chest.

"I forgive you, Benjamin", I whispered. I forgive you....

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter is short, I promise I'll update asap. Goodnight loves 😍