Chapter 6

Jasmine POV
*Last day in Texas*

My alarm starting buzzing and I groaned, trying to get up. Its 8:58 and I realized today is the day in Texas. I sighed and brushed my teeth. I got out my outfit, "I can't even" graphic tee,with is a red and black plaid shirt wrapped around my legging and my black converse on. After I finished I put my hair in a side braid and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning Mom, Jude, and Jessi", I said sitting around the table and checking my phone. I was in a group chat with Bella, Gabby, Jacob, Aj, Mike, and Maddy. Oh and if you've been wondering what happened between Mike and I, we decided to just be friends and all that crap.

*Group Chat* (A= Aj. M= Mike, G= Gabby, MA= Maddy, B= Bella, J= Jacob)
B- Okay everyone meet at the park at 10:30, her flight leaves have 10 p.m and today is Jasmine's last day, so we have to make it the best day we've had in our lives. Potassium? xx

G- Potassium!!

A- Potassium.

MA- Potassium? Potassium

J- Potassium ._.

M- Potassiummm!

Jas- Potassium, last day with my squad...

After I replied, it was now 10:00, so I started eating my breakfast. All I was thinking about was how hard its going to be to leave my family and my friends....

Jessica POV

I finished eating my breakfast and told my mom I was going to be busy the whole day. I plan to spend the whole day with my friends and boyfriend. Today were going to break up before we leave...

"Mom pick me up at 9:00 at the park!" I scream as I walked out of the house with my longboard and emoji bookbag. I started walking and texting Julie that I'll meet her at the park* I put on my headphones and listen to "They don't know about us" by One Direction. I put my phone in my pocket and started riding my longboard, thinking about Connor and I. Soon than later I got to the park and saw a grow of kids my age, oh wait its my friends.

"HANNAH!" I said running up to her.

"JESSICA!" She said running up to me and I started running like in those cliché movies.

"So, what are we doing today before I leave?"

"Were going to kidnap you and drive you somewhere special".

And with that she started dragging me to the group of kids.

"My mom said going to picking me up at 9:00, so please bring me back at around 8:50", I sighed and they all nodded.

We all started long boarding, for about half an hour, just laughing and talking a sharing some memories. I was holding my hands with Connor and he kept on staring at me, and when I caught him he smiled at me. Wow I'm going to miss him so much....

Jasmine POV

It was 10:48 and the park is about 10 mins away so I decided to get my galaxy penny board and start leaving.

"BYE MOM I'M GOING TO THE PARK I'LL SEE YOU AT 9:00, TEXT ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!" I screamed and I kissed Jude on the cheek.

"BYE SWEET BE SAFE!" She screamed back and left.

I started riding to park, while admiring the towns. I'm going to miss humid temperature of Texas so much, ugh. I finally got there and it was 10:55 and I just sat on the swings waiting for everyone. Slowly by slowly everyone finally made it to the park. It was now 11:00.

"OKAY BISHES, SO WHO'S READY TO HAVE BEST DAY OF OUR LIFE!" I said and everyone yelled yes.

"Potassium, I'll tell you guys what were doing today", Maddy said and we all nodded.

11:15-12:30- Skyzone.

12:45-3:30 Lunch and the movies. Us girls are getting starbucks after the movies, of course of course and we all laughed.

3:45-5:00 Hiking up the mountain near the waterfall (YASS)

5:00-6:00 Riding around town and then at 5:45 we'll walk on the beach until 6:00

6:00- 8:00 Parking lot movie, we'll be using the cars that's we always use lasts summer.

8:00-8:55 Glazing at the stars.

8:55-9:45 My mom will take all of us to the airport to our goodbyes to Jasmine and her family.

Deal everyone, and SCREAM YASS BISHES. We did what Maddy said and then started riding to our first destination. This is going to be the best day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, if I didn't update, my weekend was very busy and it was my birthday on Friday. I promise I'll update more. :) Enjoy.