Chapter 10

Jasmine POV

*After school*

"Hi Nick, do you um want to come over?..." I asked and a smile grew on his face.

"I would to, let me just call me mom and ask", he said and started walking to somewhere quiet.

I waited for Nash to come and Nick came back. "She said yes", he said and I nodded and smiled. Five minutes later Nash pulled and Hayes came running to us and jumped inside the car. Nick hold my hand and I smiled. Hayes just rolled his eyes, okay? We pulled up at the house and I dragged him to my room and locked it.

"Lets get our homework done and then we can go to boba café", he said and I just nodded and we started doing on our homework.

*1 hour later*

"I need to go use the bathroom, I'll be right back", I said and he nodded. I walked out and saw that Hayes was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, but that guy isn't good new", he said rudely and I rolled my eyes.

No, he's not he's actually really nice, nicer than you'll ever be", I said and went back in my room.

*5:00*

"We finally finished out homework YASS", I said and he started giggle. His laugh is cute and his smile. Am I falling for him? Nah.

"Let go get our penny boards and get boba" he said and I started laughing.

"Potassium, leggo", I said and he winked at me, causing me to blush.

"Oh I see what you did he, Potassium is K in the Peroidic Table of the Element", he said and I winked back.We started going to boba café and we were singing to Lean on by Major Lazer & DJ Snake.

When I just realized I like the guy I just met.....

Jessica POV

After school Nash tired to cheered me up but failed. I just really miss Connor. He was my everything and now I can't see him anymore, ugh. I can tell he likes me but I don't like him like that. My sister likes.

"Nash I think I'm going to go take a nap", I said and he nodded. I went upstairs and went on my laptop. I called Connor on Facetime and a girl showed on the screen.

"Um who are you?", I snapped.

"Um I'm Connor's girlfriend and who are you?"

"Um.. I-I'm h-his ex girlfriend-d...", I said and she started laughing.

"You he said he hated, that your annoying af, that tired so many time to break up with you but he just felt sorry for you, so when he found out you were leaving and he was really excited that you were leaving", she said but then interrupted by Connor.

"Oh hi Jessica...", he said but I just stared at him.

"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH, I SWEAR. PEOPLE CALL ME A SLUT BUT LOOK AT YOU GIRLS ONLY SLEEP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR USELESS. DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO AGAIN, YOU FUCKING BASTARD", I yelled and hanged up. I started crying until the door open and it relived Nash.

"I heard everything, I'm sorry for what happened. You don't deserve that jerk, you deserve better", he said and I just smiled. He started leaning in and kissed me, and guess what I kissed back.