Chapter 14

*Skip to Magcon*
9:16

I woke up to Nick jumping up and down on my bed. I punched him in stomach, playfully but he fell off the bed and I bursted out laughing.

"You okay, bae?", I yelled, which made him jump in fear. I giggled.

"Your lucky I love you", he smirked while pecking my lips.

"Your such a tease", I rolled my eyes and he just smiled.

"Imma get ready, so we can get ready to leave k bae", I said and he nodded while going down stairs.

I put on my "Cameron Dallas and pizza" sweater with gray sweats and gray vans. I brushed my teeth, put mascara on and put my hair in a messy bun. I got my stuff and headed down the stairs. I saw Jessica and Nick eating, so I joined them.

"Morning Jessy", I smiled while eating my bacon and sipping my orange juice.

"Morning the Grier's mom is going to take us to the airport", she said and I nodded.

*Airport*
In the car ride, Hayes kept staring at me. Weird right? Anyways I went to get Starbucks with Nick. I order a Vanilla bean frappe venti and Nick order the same.
"Flight 17 is boarding to California", the lady said and we all headed to the plane.

"I call window seat", I smirked. The seats were Hayes, Nick, and Me. Behind us was Nash, Jessica, and Cameron.
"Please turn off all your electronics and buck up all, we'll be leaving now", the ladh said and we all did what she said. I put my headphones on and listen to the Vamps. My eye became heavy and then I fell asleep on Nick's shoulder.

Hayes POV

Nick and Jasmine fell asleep on eachother. THAT SHOULD BE ME. Wait no HAYES YOU HATE HER AND SHE HATES YOU. But she's so beautiful with her short curly hair and when she smiles and it shows her braces, her brown chocolaty eyes the way they glow. HAYES YOU HAVE THE SEXIEST GIRLFRIEND AND WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS SLUT. She has Nick anyways....

-------------------------------------------------------------
So, Hey guys I'm making another book soon. So stay tuned and sorry if I'm not updating, Im so worry, just busy. I promise I will.

Any ship names for Jasmine and Nick?