Chapter 26

Hayes POV

June 9 *A day before Jasmine's birthday*

-

Today I'm taking Kim out on a date, tonight. Everyone is pretty pissed at me. I know, I messed up, but I really like Kim. Look at her, she's hot and a year older than me though. Yet it was my birthday and everyone was mad at me. I did messed up. I still haven't opened Jasmine's gift. I'm scared to. I'm just going to.

I walked over to my bag and took it out. I took a deep breath and opened it. It was a note. I began to read it.

Life always gives you people that make you feel special and when I met you, you made me feel that way. This is a test and scavenger hunt to show how much you mean to me. I hope you enjoy. Oh and read the back to see where your first destination is. I flipped it over and it read:

'This is where hell starts at the end of the summer'.  

When I get home, I'll start the scavenger hunt.

-

Jasmine POV

Today, I'm spending the day with the boys, because I rarely spend time with the boys.

I woke up from someone snoring loudly. I turned around and saw Jessica and Cameron snuggling and sleeping. Ew. I saw turned my head around and saw Leah sleeping on the ground. I got up and picked her up and put her in the bed. After I went to the bathroom and changed(Outfit is on the front). I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.

I walked out to see everyone still sleeping, so I decide to go get some breakfast. I walking to the elevator, listening to music, when I bumped into someone and fell.

"Omg I'm so sorry!", I said while trying to get off him.

"Oh it's okay", He said.

I fixed my glasses and tried to see who it was. Oh my gosh its Luke.

"My name is Luke", He said whiling winking. I blushed.

"I know, I mean h-hi. My name is Jas-smine-e", I stuttered. He smiled at me. Dang I'm so embarrassing.

"You must be a fan huh?", He asked and I nodded while blushing. "Well your my favorite fan", He whispered in my ear. Oh my gosh did you just say that. WHAT?! My face must looks like a tomato.

"Well I'm going to get breakfast. Do you want to come?", I asked and smiled.

"I would love to", He grin.

"Okay lets go", I said while grabbing his hand.

-

Luke POV

This is so beautiful. I've seen all her youtube videos. I stalk her on every social media. I just don't have the gusts to follow her, cause my fans will start hating on her, because they'll be jealous of this beauty.

We got to the Café and everyone was looking at us. Some of my friends were whistling, some were smirking, and some were glaring at me. I think that's her friends.

"You can go sit with your friends if you want", I whispered in ear.

"Nah its fine, there losers. Lets go get our breakfast and sit with your friends", She grin and I nodded.

We got our breakfast and walked our to my friends with Jasmine leading behind me. I put my plate down and pulled a chair out for Jasmine. She smiled and thanked me and I winked at her which made her blush.

"So, this is the girl you've been stalking since the first day she joined youtube, huh?", Calum smirked while winking at her.

"He's always talking about how perfect you are and your smile is", Michael said.

"Shut up guys!", I yelled in a embarrassment.

"What we can't say the truth, gosh", Ashton pouted which turned into a smirked.

"Awe", Jasmine smirked while making a silly face. She put her hand on my cheeks and started squeezing it.

"Staph it", I frowned. Jasmine kissed me on the cheek and my frown turned into a smile.

We started talking about our life and we got closer by minute. This girl just makes my day a whole lot better. Even though I met her an hour ago. it feels like I've know her my whole life.

-

Hayes POV

"Nash can you drive me to the mall?", I asked getting dressed.

"Why can't you just ride Kim there?", He spat. Ouch.

"Why are you mad at me?", I asked furiously.

"Because you hurt my sister", He yelled.

"SHE NOT EVEN YOUR SISTER! YOUR MY BROTHER, YOU SHOULD BE THERE FOR ME!", I yelled. I just realized I was crying.

I ran out of the hotel room and headed to someone who can help me.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'll update after I watch the fosters yass

-

QOTP: Who's your MCM?

Answer: Cameron Dallas and Dylan O'Brien all the way