Chapter 12

Jasmine POV

* 4 months later aka 2 more weeks until summer*

So, I'm going to tell you what have happened the past four months. Hayes and I have gotten really close, but I can tell he likes me. Last month I heard him say it in his dream. I'm just not interested in him, because I like my friend Nick.... I don't know there's just something about Nick, he's different. My sister is dating Nash bestfriend Cameron. Yeah I know I shipped them too but I don't what happened...

Oh I forgot to tell you, Nick and I are vine famous, a month after I moved in with Grier, we decided to make a Youtube and Vine account. Now we both have 3.5 million followers on each social media and 4 million on Vine. Woot. For the whole summer were going to be going on tour with Magcon.

-

-

-

-

-

-

*BEEZ* I woke up and realized I was in Nash room. I crawled to my room and started getting ready for school. I wore a white"I LOVE BROOKLYN, NY" graphic tee with ripped jeans and white converse. I got my bag and ran down the stairs. I waited for my mom to finish cooking, so I decided to go Twitter.

Hayes POV

I finish getting ready and just sat on the bed and checked Twitter. I saw people hashtag #Nasmine vs #Jayes. I ran down the stairs and sat on Jasmine laptop, before she can say anything I took a picture and ran up the stairs.

"Hayes you really like her huh?", Nash said sitting next to me.

"Yeah she's amazing I don't know, there's just something about her, but I guess I'm too late because her and Nick have a thing". Before Nash was going to say something Jasmine ran in my room screaming.

"OMG NICK ASKED MY OUT ON TWITTER YESSS!!!!", She yelled jumping into Nash arms.

I just smiled and nodded. "I'm happy for you, if he makes you happy than I'm happy", I said and now I'm on the verge of crying. Her smiled turned into a frown.

"You potassium?", she came up to me but I'm just looked away.

"U-um, yes-s I'm going to walk to school, bye", I said and ran out. I don't know what she in that guy.

Why doesn't she like me?

Am I not good enough?

Am I ugly?

Ugh I try to keep her out of my mind but she just ends up getting back into it. Her smile, her eyes, her personality, everything about her is just so perfect and I need her and I'm going to fight for her, no matter what.

-

Jessica POV

Today I'm going to be flying to visit Cameron with Nash and I can't wait until I see my boyfriend. I'm glad Cameron is mine and forever mine. Well I hope. There's just something about him. I liked Nash but I just thought we would be good as just being friends. I'm glad we moved...

-

Jasmine POV

I don't know what happened to Hayes. Why did he just run out like that? I'll just talk to him later. I'm just so happy, because I have the boyfriend ever. I know I still miss Texas, but I'm glad we moved...