Chapter 23

Hayes POV

*Hayes Birthday*

I woke up to soft snores beside me, I turn around and saw Jasmine sleeping next to me. I chuckled and got up from the bed carefully, so I don't wake her up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I brushed my teeth and got dressed. When I finished I walked out and saw that Jasmine was dress.

"Has lets go to the mall", she cheered. I frown. Did she forget it was my birthday?

"Sure..." I trailed off.

"Are you okay? Did I do something?", she asked.

"No I'm fine", I said and she nodded.

We headed out of the hotel room and made our way to Nash room. I knocked on the door and Matt open it.

"Hey man, what's up?", he asked.

"Nothing were going to the mall", I said. Did he forget too? I just shrugged the thought off.

"Okay", He scoffed but Jasmine hit him in the chest and he pouted.

"Stop", She glared. He just walked away.

"Nashty boo", Jasmine yelled running up to him and hugging him.

"Sup sissy from a different missy", he said kissing her cheek. She blushed.

"Mhm", I said clearing my throat.

"Hey bro", He said and walked away. I sighed. Even my own brother forgot it was my birthday.

""Hayes lets go, the limo driver is waiting for us outside", I said and we headed down the stairs.

*After the Mall* (5:35)

No one has called me to tell me happy birthday nor texted me. I've had a good day with Jasmine, but she didn't even tell me happy birthday either.

"Um lets go to Kayla's house", she said and I nodded. We got in the limo and I felt like crying, but I didn't, yet Jasmine notice.

"Are you fine?", She asked like for the millionth time.

"YES I AM OKAY!", I yelled bursting into tears. "I'm so sorry for screaming at you, its just that everyone forgot my birthday and-", I was interrupted into by lips onto mine. She pulled away and whispered.

"Happy birthday me love". Which made me blush.

"I never forgot, and I will never forget you special day", she said while smiling.

-

Jasmine knock on the door and no one answered. She did it again and no one answered, so she just walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", Everyone yelled and I almost fell. (He's clumsy xD)

"Thank you guys", I said.

"HAYES!", Sky yelled while running to me.

"SKY", I yelled picking her up.

"I missed you Hayes", I said and she nodded putting her shoulder down.

*30 minutes later open gifts*

Jasmine POV

"Hayes I want to give you my present in private meet me upstairs", I whispered and he nodded.

I made my way upstairs and waited for him for about 5 minutes until I give up and went back down stairs. When I reached the bottom step I saw him kissing.

Kim.

---------------------------------------------------

This chapter kinda sucked, sorry. I was being lazy. I'll update more often. Oh and read my new book Another Cinderella Story. Bye loves.

-

Q: What sport do you like less?

A: Baseball.