Chapter 19

Matt POV
*After Magcon*

Everyone headed back to there rooms and got ready for the meet and greet and dinner. I put on a fancy black suit with a blue and black vans. I comb my hair hair and put on my golden watch. After dinner I want to take Jasmine for a walk and get to know her. She been having a rough day and that's all I can do to make her feel better.

"Are you guys-" Jack G was about to say something but was interrupted by screaming. Everyone ran to the room that the person was screaming and we all realized it was Lexi.

"WHO DID THIS?" She growled while pointing to the bed with thongs, condoms, and lotion all over it. Everyone burst out laughing. Even Hayes. Aftrr which seemed like forever everyone stop laughing and it got quiet until Jasmine spoke up.

"Maybe you should stop slutting around from room to room", she smirked while walking away. Everyone started laughing again. Before she walkd out she turned around and winked at me, which caused me to blush.

Fierce Jasmine turns me on.

(A/N: Horny Matt Oh Lord.)

Jasmine POV

I walked back to my room get dress for the dinner tonight. After spending half the day with Jessica and the Jacks. I felt so much better. I searched in my suit case for perfect outfit. I put on a dark blue that stopped over my knees, with a dark blue converse. I straighten my short hair.

I checked my phone whivh I haven't in for a while and saw tgat it wss 6:45 p.m and wer leaving at 7:00. 5 messages.

Group chat

(Bells ❤)
We havent talked for like 2 months, fame must of gotten to you.

(Gabs )
Yeah, are not important to you anymore.

(Mike )
Guy were noy good enough fo her anyways.

(Aj )
Hey, Guys stop she's busy and she'll make up to us.

(Jacob )
Whatever floats your boat!

(Me)
I'm sorry for texting you guys, I've been so busy. I have a suprise for you guys but you all seem mad at me, so why not tell you now. Magcon is going to Texas next so I'm going there for two and a half weeks. I hope you guys can forgive me and I can't wait to see you guys next week. I love you all, potassium.

After a few mins everyone texted back saying they forgive and there so sorry and blah blah blah, but honestly I can't wait to see them.

*Meet and Greet*

We were about to get up and leave but a have came to my table.

"HI omg I'm a big fan Nasmine and is so nice to meet you", she said shyly.

"It's nice to meet you too", I smirked and she just gave me a fake smile.

"Anyways can I take a picture of you?", she asked and I nodded. She took the picture of me and I asked her to send to me. (Title picture). I said thanks and waved goodbye.
I got up to from the table before I headed to the guys some pulled my hair from behind.

"What the fuck was that for", I yelled turning around and realizing it was Kim....

"Hello Jasmine", she smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'll be posting in the morning. Goodnight loves.

A/N: Ew Kim is back.