Chapter 8

Jasmine POV

*6:05 a.m*

* Plane landed*

After my mom woke us up, we headed out of the plan with our stuff, and waiting for the rest of the bags. My mom was on the phone with Mrs. Grier. My sister was still crying and my brother was sleeping on the floor.

"Okay guys Elizabeth is coming soon, so lets go get our stuff and head out", my mom said and we all nodded.

*20 minutes Elizabeth Grier came*

"Hi Elizabeth", my mom smile and we all smiled back. We got in the car and started heading to her house. North Carolina is so beautiful. Half an hour later, we pulled up to this huge house. Well Damnnn. (Carter's voice, but she doesn't know about Magcon shhh)

"We're here", Elizabeth said and we all came out the car. I got my bags and walked inside. I ran up to a couch and lay down, right when I was about to sleep, Jude ran up to me and farted on me.

"JUDE WTF!", I yelled and he was just laughing on the floor. I tackled him on the ground and we started wrestling. Five mins later, a brown haired, boy with shaggy hair and blue eyes approached to us.

"What are you guys doing and why are you in my house?" He asked rudely.

"Um.. 1 your mom said we are going to be living here for a while, 2 thanks for welcoming us into your home in a nice way and 3 you don't have to be rude to us!" I snapped and while I was yelling at the rude boy, the moms walked in.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" My mom yelled. This is going to be a long morning ugh..

"Nothing...", I mumbled trying not to make eye contact.

"Can I just got to my room, to sleep?..", I asked rudely.

"Yes sweetie, Hayes will show you to your room", she said and I just nodded. I followed Hayes up the stairs and went inside my room, it was big but at my old house my room was bigger. Hayes just kept on staring at me and it felt uncomfortable.

"Potassium, you can leave now, bye" I snapped and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh I was just staring at you, because I just describing to myself how ugly you are!" he yelled and I felt tears rolling down my eyes.

"Just get out now", I said softly and I could tell he had sorry in his eyes, but I ignored it.

I hate Hayes Grier.

Hayes POV

I feel so guilty, good job Hayes. I just wanted to get to know her, not like that and now she might hate me. I won't blame her...