Chapter 20

Jasmine POV

"Why are you here?", I growled and she just kept smirking at me.

"I'm not here for you honey, I'm here for my bae Matt", she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, don't touch me. Okay and stay away from me", I said while walking away.

Everyone got there things and headed to the limo. I sat in between Taylor and Mahogany Lox. I saw that she was staring at Jacob. He turned around and winked at Mahogany, which made her blush and look away.

"You and Jacob, huh?" I whispered while smirking.

"Yeah, I don't know. I like him but I don't think he likes me back", she sighed.

"Of course he does. Look at you, your so beautiful. JOX for life", I smirked and she giggled.

"Thanks", she smiled.

Matt POV

*After dinner*

Bart paid for our food and everyone was getting into the limo, but I dragged Jasmine aside.

"Hey do you want to walk to the hotel with me. I know you been having a rough day and I'll love to make you happy, because you deserved to be happy", I said whiling looking down at my feet. She giggled and lifted my chin up.

"I would love to and thank you", she smiled while blushing.

We started walking and she told me about her life back in Texas. Every time she talked about this boy her lighted up. I think his name was Mike. He was her first kiss, but I wish I was...

"So, Matt tell me about your life before Magcon", she cheered and I started smiling life an idiot.

"Well, before Magcon I use to play Football. I live in Virginia. Everyday I use to get bullied, but I just got use to it. I was bullied not only physically but emotionally. It hurt you know. I do miss my mom and dad and sister, but I love life now. I have such amazing fans and friends. I'm just so thankful", I said and she smiled.

"That's nice. I use to get bullied too", she yawned.

"Oh".

We walked for about 10 minutes in silence holding hands, while walking to the hotel. I can tell she tired because she keeps yawning. I stopped which made her stop.

"Um, go on my back and I'll carry you to the hotel, you look tired", I chuckled.

"No its fine".

"No get my back".

I can tell she didn't want to argue so she just jumped on my back and began to walk to the hotel.

-

 Hayes POV

We headed to the hotel and everyone went to there rooms. I ask if anyone seen Jasmine or Matt, but they said no. I want to tell her how I feel before Matt steals her. I know I like her. It's just that I deny it a lot. People say I'm very "Bipolar". I just have mix emotions....

I was heading to my room until I bumped into someone, which made both us fall. I look to see a blonde girl with ombré hair, green eyes, and a crop top with booty shorts on.

"Um I'm so sorry", I said getting up.

"No its fine", she smiled.

"Um my name is Hayes", I said nervously. She giggled.

"My name is Kim, and so nice to meet you Hayes", she cheered and I laughed.

"Well um I'll see you around, the boys are looking for me", I said. She nodded and walked away.

'Wait can I get your number, so I can text you again", I yelled and she turned around headed back to me. She nodded and gave me her number and I gave her mine. She smiled then walked away again. I decided to go check on Jasmine if she was okay.

I walked in and saw her and Matt sleeping together.

My heart dropped.

Kim POV

My plan is to get ruin Jasmine's life. She's not strong at all. Look what happened to her break up with Nick. He only cheated on him because I threaten him and Jasmine. My plan is Hayes to fall in love with me, even though he's ugly and not my type. And the funniest of all this is, Lexi and Brent are my step siblings.