Chapter 3

Isabella POV

I can't believe Mike would do that to my best friend. I saw tears forming down her cheeks. She got up and ran to the bathroom while Gabby followed. I got up with my juice and threw it at Mike face when he let go of the kiss.

"WHAT THE FU-", he said but I interrupted him.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON MY BEST FRIEND"!! I said and my voice got louder that everyone was now looking at us.

"Oh that slut I don't know, but I'm glad I did because now I'm kissing this hot chick name Kim", he said while smirking.

"Oh you mean the slut you were sucking face on", I said smirking back and he just rolled his eyes.

Gabby ran over with a bat and started beating him up. Everyone was cheering her name on but then I just saw Jasmine staring with a tears going down her face. I walked over her and gave her a hug.

Gabby POV

I was so mad. HOW DARE HE CHEAT ON MY BEST FRIEND, LIKE FR FR. Ugh I was so angry that I got a bat and ran over to him and started beating him up, until I was pulled away by Jacob and Aj.

"It's not worth beating up this trash", Aj said trying to calm me down, which worked.

I saw Mike go over to Jasmine and punch her in the face which made her fall. Isabella picked her up and took her to the nurse. I was so mad literally ran over to him, kicked him in the balls and punched him the face which made him fall too.

"A SLUT IS A GIRL WHO SLEEPS WITH USELES BOYS LIKE YOU", I screamed at him while walking away and heard everyone oh'd.

Jasmine POV

We walked inside and I lay down on the bed in the nurse office. Isabella went to go call my mom and Gabby came in running with worried look on her face and still had the bat in her hand.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY"!! she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Yes Gabby, but my face hurts like a bitch", which caused us both to laugh.

Then the nurse walked in with an icepack.

"Here you go sweetie" she said as she handed it to me.

"Thank you and when will the bruise get better?" I said asked.

" In a few days but it'll get better soon so keep that icepack on your face for the whole day", she said.

"Okay thank you, Mrs. Amanda", I said. With that she walked out and Isa came back inside.

"I told you mom and she said she'll be picking you up after school", she said smiling. I just nodded and lay back down.

What happened to Mike, one minute he shows me he cares about me the next thing I see him sucking on another girls face. I thought he loved me.. I guess I was wrong....