Chapter 13

Jasmine POV

*Last day of school*

Its been about two weeks since Hayes hasn't talk to me.. What did I do to him? Is he mad at me? Is he jealous? Does he like me? I just threw the thoughts behind my head and got ready for school. I put "Pizza? Pizza." shirt and with skinny jeans and gray vans. I went downstairs and ate a granola bar and starting riding my long board to school.

"Hey bae", Nick said hugged meh.

"Hey, its the finally the last day of school, YASS", I said while kissing his cheek.

"EW no PDA", Nash and Jessica said and I just rolled my eyes.

I started walking to my locker, until someone tripped me which made me fall, I looked up and saw that it was Hayes.

"Hayes WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK", I yelled getting up.

"Oops, sorry didn't see you, stop slutting around", he said and I just rolled my eyes. I punched him in the nose and started beating him up.

"Stay the FUCK away from me or I'll beat you again", I said as I stormed off. Why is he being suck a dick?

Nick POV (First timer aye)

I walking to my lockers when I saw Jazzy beating the living shit out of Hayes and then stormed off. So I went up Hayes and asked what that was all about.

"What happened?" I asked desperately.

"I was walking to my lockers and I tripped Jasmine and she started beating my up and told me to stay away from her", he smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. But I ran to Jasmine.

"Jaz are you okay?", I said lifting her chin up.

"Yeah, he's such a female dog, ugh", she sighed and looked away.

"Hey, Jaz I we've been dating for 3 weeks and its been the best 3 weeks of my life. I'm glad I'm with the most beautiful girl on this earth and I don't ever want to let you go", I smiled. She smiled ear to ear and leaned in and I did the same. The kissed turned into a make out that lasted about 1 min. I felt a zoo in my stomach. I.... I... felt fireworks.

"I love you", she whispered.

"I love you too babe", I replied back.

I

love

you....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short, I've been busy these few days, but I promise I'll update more.