Chapter 27

Heyyy I'm JohnsonxxGrier writing this Chapter for Kayla :P Hope you enjoy :)

Jasmine;

The whole day I hanged out with Luke and his friends and I for once wasn't sad or upset with my life or with Hayes. It was pretty weird that the day I was upset that my idol just appears out of nowhere right in front of my eyes then BOOM I'm hanging out with the Luke hemmings.

The boys were talking about a new song they should write and they asked me about what I think.

"I don't know I guess write something from the heart" I shrugged.

I saw Luke thinking then his face lit up. "How about we write how you feel?" He asked. The boys shrugged and nodded. "It'll be nice to do something different for once" Ashton smiled.

"Well I-" Luke caught me off.

"It's okay you don't have too" Luke looked down.

I eventually gave in because come on who can say no to Luke hemmings?

"Fine lets just get this over with" I gave in.

"Okay so what's on your mind?" Michael asked getting on his notes on his phone.

"Betrayal-" I started off with that and much more. I usually don't tell anyone how I feel or things like that but I trusted them even if I just met them.

"That's good so far" Ashton smiled.

"Well have the song ready by tomorrow. What do you want the song to be called?"

I thought a bought it a little till I found the write word "Amnesia"

(Bella/n Ik it's a 5sos song but just let Jasmine do her thing)

~

Hayes's POV

I ran all the way to a small Café near us and met Aaron there. "Hey man" He got up and Bro huge me. "Hey"

We got some snacks because we don't like coffee except from Starbucks I have know idea why but I just do. (Bella/n we can all agree to this)

"Is that Jasmine with 5 seconds of summer?" Aaron's mouth dropped.

I turned around and saw a few boys with Jasmine. She was saying things but I couldn't quite catch them. One of the boys was writing something's down. I tried looking but I couldn't see what he was writing.

"Who cares" I shrugged.

"Dude we all know you have feelings for her" Aaron rolled his eyes.

"I don't why does everyone says that" I groaned.

"Because it's the truth" Aaron shrugged.

"Well it's not true I love Kim and that's it why can't anyone except that" I crossed my arms.

He scoffed "You might love her but have you ever thought if she loved you?"

I thought about it for a second until the words sank in. Has she ever loved me?

I shook my head and stood up "I'll prove it"

(Bella/n she don't want you Hayes....)