Chapter 16

Jasmine POV

I woke up to snoring. I turned around saw Matt on my bed and Nick ob the floor. I laugh and checked the time, it was 9:45 a.m, so I decide to get ready because we have Magcon at one.

I got in the shower and wash my hair with my vanilla bath & body works. After I put on my "Matthew Espinosa" sweater, with skinny jeans and white converse high tops. I put my hair in a pony tail and put mascara on. After I brushed my teeth and checked the time that its 10:26. I walked out the bathroom and saw that the guys were already, ready.

"Team Matt YASS", Matty yelled and i blushed. Nick just rolled his eyes. What's up with him? I just shrugged it off and walked to Nash and Cam's room. I was Cameron and Jessica making out. I ran over to Nash and jumped on him, while hugging him.

"Hi Nashley, oh he texting ASHLEY", I hollered whiling singing and everyone just laughed.

"I'm hungry, can we please got get something to eat", Hayes whined and everyone agreed. I walkes over to Nick and notice he was texting someone.

"Hey, who are you texting and why are you so quiet?", I asked abd he just ignored me. Well then..

*Magcon*
We were waiting for our names to be called, when someone pulled me aside from everyone. It was Hayes.

"Can we start over?", he asked while scratching his back.

"Yeah I've been waiting for you to ask for a long time, and don't ruin your opportunity", I said and he nodded while smiling. We hugged for about 5 seconds and then pulled away when they called me and Nick on stage.

Nick POV

I don't know why I'm ignoring Jasmine or mad at her, I'm just jealous. Its like she likes Matt more than me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone grabbed mt hand and pulled me to the stage, it was Jasmine. She smiled and I smiled back.

"Hi guys, its Magcon and our two favorite youtubers Nasmine!", bart said and the fans started screaming. We started dancing and singing. Then Shawn sang some songs and we answered some questions. Then we took pictures and then Magcon was finally over so we headed to the hotel.
"Lets play truth and dare", Lexi and Taylor yellwd at rhe same time then smirked.

"No thanks I'm good, Im going to mt hotel room", Jasmine yawned and we all nodded.

Jasmine POV

*An hour after Magcon*

I woke up and saw that it was 9:35 p.m so I went to go check on everyone.
When I walked in I saw that....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha CLIFFHANGER