Chapter 25

Jasmine POV

I finally reached my Tree house and I see a person sitting inside. I climbed up to the top and when I finally reached the top the girl turned around and looked at me.

"Leah", I said softly.

"Oh my gosh Jasmine", She said running to me and pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you so much", I said crying.

"It's been a long time, huh?", She smiled and I nodded.

We sat down and started talking. Leah and I have been best friends since kindergarten until she moved when she's was third grade to Alaska. She told me she moved to North Carolina a year ago.

"So, why are you here in Texas and at our tree house?", I asked trying not to sound rude.

"Well we came to visit our family and I came to the treehouse because I missed it", She said and I hugged her.

"Well I moved to North Carolina so I can't wait to see you around", I said and we continue our conversation for 20 minutes until Isabella and Gabby came.

"JASMINE!", They yelled in unison.

"Oh great", I mumbled and Leah laughed.

"We've been looking for you about an hour and a half", Gabby said and I laughed.

"Don't you think I wanted to be alone, I would have came back, just wanted to get some fresh air. Okay, I wanted to get away form everyone", I said without making eye contact with them.

"Sorry that we care about your safety" Bella mumbled. Did not think I didn't hear her.

"That's what I don't like about everyone, they put word in my mouth. I never said I didn't care, but I can take care of myself", I spat and everyone looked shocked. Good.

"Um I think I'm going to go...", Leah said before getting up.

"No stay please", I said and she smiled.

"Anyways guys remember Leah Martinez?", I asked and they shook there head.

"The girl who moved in 3rd grade, the girl who made this tree house with us by the lake", I said and I can they remember.

"Oh yeah her", Gabby said running to her and hugging. She was shocked first but hug back afterwards.

Bella just stood there, by the door. Bella never liked Leah since the day I met her and Gabby, She always disliked Leah. She never told me why though.

"Anyways we have to take you home", Bella scoffed. Shesh.

"Um, I'll meet you guys at home, I want to walk around the lake with Leah and catch up with her",I said and Bella rolled her eyes.

"Fine".

Gabby gave me my long board and I thanked her.

"I'll see you guys later", I said and with that they were gone.

"Let's go to the park instead, I know a shortcut", I smirked and she giggled.

"Potassium", She winked.

"Potassium".

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR CAMERON DALLAS OMG OMG OMG MY BABE WON A SURFBOARD. MY BABE AND I'M SO PROUD OF SHAWN.

ONE DAY HE'S GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN BIEBER TRUST ME!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR CHLOE, SHE DESERVED IT.

-

Goodnight

-

Qotp: Are you a dance moms fan?

Answer: Yess.

-

Love you guys, Kaylamarie xx