Chapter 15

Nick POV

*Still on the plane*

I woke to see Jasmine sucking her thumb while sleeping, she's so adorable. I checked the time to see that its 2:58 p.m and the plane is landing in 17 minutes. I went back to reading my book but there was someone staring at me. I turn around to see Hayes staring at me. He quickly looked away.

"Dude why are you staring at me?", I whispered. He just ignored me.

*Hotel*

We waited for Cameron and Nash to check in while we wait for them, we sat down and talked. I saw Hayes staring at Jasmine so I got mad but Jasmine notice and calmed me down. I don't know what I can do without her I swear.

Jasmine POV

"Okay, the room are Cam and I, Jessica and Hayes, Nick and Jasmine and the rest of Magcon is coming soon", He said while giving us our room keys.

"So, Bae what you want today after we finish packing", I asked whiling jumping on his back and walking to our hotel room.

"I don't yet, how about we have a day to our self", he smirked and I blushed.

"I would love that", I smiled.

*1 hour later*
After we finished packing we headed to Nash and Cameron's room. When we got there, we saw Hayes sucking a slut face off. I looked closer and saw that it was Lexi. I just rolled my eyes and sat down next to Nash.

"So when are the boys coming?", I asked breaking the silence, besides the moans that are coming out of Lexi mouth. I gagged a little.

"In about 5-", Nash interrupted by someone banging on the door. I got up to get the door. When I open it the boys ran in which made me fall. They started yelling and scream. Matthew came over to me and lead his hand out. I took it and he helped me up.

"Hi, my name is Matthew", he said while smiling.

"Hi-I, my-y name-e is Jasmine-e", I said nervously. I must of looked like an idiot right now. Okay, Matthew has always been my favorite in Magcon.

"It's nice to meet you Jasmine", he said whiling pulling me into a hug. HIS HUGS ARE THE BEST AHHH. It lasted about 15 seconds until I heard the boys whistling and then I pulled away smiling.

After meeting everyone we decided to chill and order pizza and watch a movie. Right now were watching 22 Jump Street. The whole movie I was laughing. I snuggled up onto Nick's shoulder and then my eyes started to get heavy.

Nick POV

I was jealous the way Matt and Jasmine was hugging. I'm not the jealous type but this made me mad. I know he likes her. He's staring at her right now. I decided to tell the guys the goodnight and carry Jasmine to our room. When we reach there, I took off her clothes and put on a long shirt of mine and then lay her on bed. I change into pjs and then join her.

"Goodnight Jasmine I love you", I whispered before going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter sucks but it gets better, I promise. I'll update again soon. I love you guys. ❤