Chapter 24

Jasmine POV

"Hayes-s", I stuttered and they stopped sucking on each other faces. Hayes looked up at me and then looked down, while Kim smirked at me.

"I can expl-" , he said but was interrupted by me.

"I WAITED FOR YOU UPSTAIRS TO GIVE YOU, YOUR PRESENT BUT YOUR HERE WITH THIS SLUT SUCKING HER CAKE FACE", I snorted.

"Don't you call her a slut", He yelled back and I was shocked.

"You know what Hayes, I'm done with you. Every time I'm there for you, you just use me like everyone else. I'm just done with everyone" I spat.

"Oh and enjoy your present" I said throwing a gift back at his face and stormed out of the house. I don't know where I'm going but I want to get as far away from him as possible.

I need to go to my special place, I went before I left Texas. My secret place.

-

Jessica POV

"She been gone for about an hour", I yelled while walking back and forth.

"Calm down, Calm down, she'll be back soon babe", Cameron said trying to calm me down.

I nod and sat down.

He's always there comfort me, no matter what. He's mine so back off ladies. K

"Do you know where she is though, like do you know where she will go?", he asked and shrugged. I think about it until I finally remember where she went.

"I know where she went!", I yelled and everyone shot up.

"Okay don't just stand there, tell us", Hayes snapped and I glared at him.

"I can't only Mike, Gabby, and Isabella can go", I said and everyone gave me a confused look.

"When she's upset, she always go to her 'Secret Place' where she build it with Gabby and Isabella when she was younger", I said emphasizing the word 'Secret Place'.

"Then how are we going to get her?", Taylor asked. I can tell he worried the most. They are really close.

"Gabby and Isabella can only go", I said and everyone nodded.

"Okay, I'll go get my penny board", Gabby and Isabella said.

"Get her longboard too, please", I said and they yelled okay before going upstairs.

Everyone just sat there awkwardly until Taylor spoke up.

"Hayes get that cock face out of Bella's house", Gabby yelled at him while walking down the stairs with her pink and white wheels penny board.

"No", He yelled.

"Then get out my house", Bella snapped.

He got up and took Kim out of the house with him.

"Calm down Bella calm down", JJ said rubbing Bella's back.

"You guys should go now", I said referring to Gabby and Isabella. They nodded and walked out of the house heading to where Jasmine is, Hopefully she is there...

-------------------------------------------------

Hi.

QOTP: What's your Magcon fan fiction story?

Answer: CDLS Magcon Boys Fanfiction by Ridingonjerry