Chapter 30

Jasmine;

"Your finally here," Matt said running to me and hugging me.

"Yup," I said pulling him off me.

"Where's Hayes?" Jessica asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah where is he," Nash asked standing up.

"How about you ask Kim!" I snapped walking out of the living up to my hotel room.

I know I know. When I'm on my period I'm very grumpy. This is one of the worst birthday I've experience, besides my dad leaving me. I just want to get away from everyone. I want my mom. I want my old life back. I started packing my bags. I have 1,000 dollars so I can buy a ticket to go back to North Carolina. My mom gave it to me for emergencies.

I took out my laptop and looked for a plane tickets back to North Carolina. I bought one that's leaving in 2 hours and cost $576. I put my laptop away and got my stuff. I walked out the door and heading down the lobby to the front of the hotel. I waited for a taxi for about 10 minutes and then got in the vehicle. I lay my head on the back seat and closed my eyes.

"To the airport please," I said and he nodded pulling out of the hotel parking lot side.

*After the plane ride*

I got out of the taxi and walked inside my house. I honestly missed my mom and couldn't wait to see her. I walked inside the house and heard two voice talking and laughing. I put my bags down carefully and walked in to the living room.

When I finally walked inside, I saw a person I thought I would never see.

"Dad?"

Jessica;

"Guys I'm going to check on her," I said and they nodded.

I headed to her room and notice it was really quiet. I bet she's sleeping. She always cries herself to sleep anyways. I finally reached the door and opened it. I walked inside and notice her stuff was gone. What? I ran into the bathroom to see if she inside of it. Nothing. I ran out of the room into the boys room.

"GUYS!", I yelled trying to get there attention. Their head snapped to me and they all gave me a worried look.

"She's not in her room. I think she left," I said panting back and forth feeling tears fall down my face.

"Calm down," Cameron said walking over to me and trying to wrap his arms around me. I quickly pushed him away.

"How can calm down if I don't know where my sister is!" I yelled and everyone flinched.

I lost my sister

-

Jasmine;

"Jasmine, say hello to your father?" My mom said getting up. I just stared at him with a blank expression.

"Him and I having been discussing and I think it's best for you, to live with him. To make up for the things he's missed," She said and I just stared at him. She's just going to make me leave with a stranger!

I back up from them and ran up to my room and slam the door. I fall on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Lovely just lovely.

This man I don't even know thinks he can just walk in here and think everything is good. Ha right. I let the tears fall down my eyes.

Why is my life is hard?

Why can't I have a normal life?

I think I should leave with my 'father', it's best if I do anyways.

Later that day I fall asleep in my tears.

Maybe leaving with my dad won't be so bad. Bye old and hello new one.

-

Author's note: The end.