Chapter 2

Jasmine POV

The drive to school was silent and my mind was full of questions.

Why are we moving?

Is Jude lying? or Nah

Why didn't our mom tell us that we were moving???

I can't leave my best friends and my boyfriend!!

All these thought were running through my mind until the car stopped and I realized that we were at school.

"Bye Jessica", I said trying to smile but failed.

"Bye Boobah", she said trying to cheer me up.

I started walking inside the building when I felt someone put there arms my waist and I turned around to see Mike.

"Hi", I said trying to smile.

"Hi babe, are you okay"? He said and I saw in his eye that he was worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine bae", I lied. How can I tell my best boyfriend in the world that I'm moving..

"Okay" he said smiling. God I loved him smile and I'm going to miss it....

*1st period*

It was a free period so we just talk and hang out. Isabella and Gabriela are just talking to but I wasn't really paying attention, all I was thinking about is how I'm going to tell my best friends and boyfriend that I'm moving. I was thinking when I was snapped out of my thought by gabby farting in a guys face.

"Gabby's never going to get a boyfriend", Bella said while bursting out laughing. I just smiled on how I'm going to miss these two so much.

"So, what's up girly", Bella said while turning around to face me.

"What do you mean"? I asked.

"Well 1 when there's something wrong you don't talk and 2 Gabby's just farted in a guys face and you will dying right now but your not, so something is up", she said while giving me a worried look.

"Nothing, just trust me, potassium", I said smiling and kind of let out a chuckle.

"Potassium", she said laughing.

*Lunch time*

I was walking to our table when I saw Mike flirting with Kim the most popular girl in the school. I saw Gabby and Isabella sitting at our table with Jacob and Aj. I walked over to the table and told Isabella and Gabby about Mike.

"I'm gonna chop the fu-" Gabby said but Isabella interrupted her.

"If I were you Jasmine I wouldn't turn around", as she said it immediately turn my head around.

My heart shattered when I saw.......