Chapter 5

Gabby POV

I was talking to Bella when I heard the doorbell ring. *RINGGGG* [I don't know, okay]. I ran downstairs and Bella followed me down stairs. I open the door and saw Jasmine collapsed on the ground, crying.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I asked helping her up.

"No shit Sherlock, I just love hugging and cuddling with ground while crying," she said sarcastically and I just rolled my eyes.

"We've got popcorn, nutella, and pizza upstairs, lets go watch The Maze Runner", Bella changing the subject.

We walked upstairs and started watching the movie. Half way through the movie, Isabella and I phones started buzzing.

"OMFG GOSH HAYES JUST POSTED A PICTURE!!!" I scream.

"RIGHT HE LOOKS SO FUDGING HOT, and you guys I know I love fudge", Bella smirked and Jasmine started laughing.

"Why are you guys so obsessed with him, like he's not even cute..." Jasmine shrugged and tme and Bella's face was blank, almost pale. Jasmine just shrugged it and she kept watching my Dylan O'Brien run. I can tell it remind her of Mike and that she miss him so much.

"Guys I'm going to go talk to Mike, I'll come back in ten minutes", Jasmine said standing up.

"OKAY BUT IF HE TOUCHES YOU I'M GOING TO HURT HIM HARDER THAN GABBY DID", Bella started screaming and ranting, Jasmine was just laughing. I just sat there and Jasmine gave me a confused looked and then she just shrugged it off and left.

Jessica POV

"So, Mom when are moving?" I asked curiously.

"In a week, so in two days we need to start packing", she said and with that I went upstairs.

I texted my best friend Hannah to come over and she replied back with an "okay". She going to be here in 20 mins, so I deiced to go take shower and put on my pajamas.

I went inside the bathroom and took a shower, after I came out the shower and I changed into my ducky pajamas. Before I was about to walk about I found a razor on the floor. I picked it up and saw blood on it. I was about to call mom when I heard the door bell ring and I ran down the stairs and opened it.

"Hey Cock face", she said and we both started laughing.

"Hi", I said and she can tell I was sad.

"What's wrong", she asked and we walked up to me bedroom.

"I-I don'-t know-w ....how... I-I can tell you-u this... but I'm-m moving-g", I blurt out and started balling into her shoulder.

"When-n???"

"In a week-k and I-I have to-o start packing-g in two days-s...", I said and my eye vision was blury to the moment and I couldn't even see Hannah anymore.

"It'll be okay, it'll be okay, you know we should plan to live with each other in a big house in New York when were 18, we've been planning that since we were like 12 years old and were 16 so yeah." she said and I nodded.

The rest of the night we just talked and hang out. She was sleeping over so we just did some pranks and watched a movie. I'm going to miss my life in Texas....