t h r e e

Chapter 3

Harry's point of view

After spending the entire day with Claire, i've realized that my thoughts and feelings aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep. All i can do is think of her, Claire, Louis' sister. My eyes haven't been able to shut after we said goodbye in the kitchen.

And i don't think i'm the only one to get affected. She shows the usual reactions when i'm around, an uneasy, nervous mood. It almost hurts that i know that nothing can happen. Not only are my thoughts extremely morally wrong, seeing its my best friend's sister, but it's illegal. I can just imagine the headlines from a scandal like that. Even though i don't want that to happen, i want something to happen with Claire more.

I realize that i wont be able to sleep anytime soon, so i make my way out of the room to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

Claire's point of view

My breathing finally starts to slow down, and i put down the ice water i needed to cool down. It's been about 20 minutes since he left me in the kitchen, and i've barely been able to move. I really hate this effect he has on me. I'm sure all of the girls that meet him experience the same thing, i'm just another girl in the endless line of his admirers. I take the last sip of my ice water, and turn to get to my room. But just as the party two days ago, his body blocks my path. I quickly step back.

"I thought i told you to go to bed," Harry says, and i notice his smirk as my sight travel from his feet to his eyes.

"Oh, yeah... Sorry," i apologize, but i keep in mind that he's way out of line. He told me to go to bed? I brush the thought off, trying not to be rude.

"Thats okay," he offers a slight smile and i nod at him. I try to walk past him, but he grabs my arm and turn his head at me.

"But next time, i won't let you off as easy," his grip loosens at my arm and i feel all my muscles clench and my heart fall to the ground.

He lets out a small chuckle as I stand still, frozen under his sight. I nod my head slightly, and walk off to my room. What does he mean by that? Next time i do what?

Disobey him?

He has no right to give me orders. I don't understand him. When I'm with him, he seems appropriately distant, but at the same he asks me very personal questions, and shows this possessive nature. And I can't stop myself from blushing and seem as he said before; nervous. My pounding heart calms down as I shut the bedroom-door behind me. I take a deep breath before I try to push him out of my mind and i get into bed. I'm exhausted after today, and the last conversation with Harry took whatever energy that was left, so I soon drift off.

"What took you so long?" he whispers and travels his hands down to my waist, pushing me closer to him. My hands land on his chest as i hear his heavy breathing. I feel his heart under my palms, beating through his loose black t-shirt.

"Sorry," i breathe and i feel his grin as i close my eyes. He moves his hand from my waist, further down to my hips. I reach his neck with my fingers, feeling his curly hair between them. His low chuckle echoes in my ears and he kisses me as he covers my cheeks with his hands.

I bite my lip as he brings hand to my neck, positioning my head to look up at him. I close my eyes and i soon feel his lips on mine, joining together in a sweet kiss. He moans against my lips, making my body light up and leaves me lusting as he pulls away.

He holds me close as he backs up--and sits down on the bed. He wraps his finger around my ponytail, pulling it slightly. I lean back, and he leaves wet kisses on my throat. He moves his hand down to between my legs, cupping. I feel myself breathe heavier as he slides them under my garments. To feel his skin against mine like this--ahh I can't focus.