t h i r t e e n

Chapter 13

Claire's point of view

"Niall!" I say as I recognize the boy with the blonde hair. His eyes move from Louis' to mine, and I see the familiar smile as I walk over to him.

"Hey Claire!" he greets, putting his arms around me. I haven't seen Niall in a long time, so seeing him again makes me really happy.

"Wow, you've grown up a lot since i saw you last," he says after he releases me from out hug. I think the last time we saw each other was when I was about thirteen. I've never really had much interaction with Louis' band, I mean I just met Harry a few days ago, and I have yet to meet Liam. Niall and I have met only a couple times before this.

"Yeah you too!" last time I saw him he had braces and a Justin Bieber haircut. He's wearing a grey t-shirt with black jeans, and he looks good. Harry walks over and gives him a quick hug before we all sit down by the kitchen table.

"It's great seeing you again," Niall says and looks me in the eyes. I feel a sudden blush of my cheeks when I see his crystal blue eyes. A sudden awkward silence emits across the room and I feel Harry's eyes on me from where he sits next to me. Louis and Niall are sitting on the other side of the table.

"Yeah it's been ages," I glance over at Harry and he arches his eyebrows, looking almost angry.

"So, how long have you stayed here?" Niall asks.

"Five days, and i'm leaving in nine days," a few seconds pass and I realize it. I'm leaving. I'm going home in a matter of days.

"What?" Harry suddenly whispers a little too loudly, and everyone turns towards him. His brows furrows, but he doesn't look mad, he looks... sad.

We haven't even discussed it. Granted that this relationship didn't exactly had a happy ending prepared, but now we both realize that in nine days, its over. Louis looks over at Harry and he loses his sad face probably to hide it all from Louis.

"Oh really? Where have you been in the city?" Niall interrupts the awkwardness.

"Well not many places actually, i've been to this great little italian restaurant called "Eataly, and i've been to the studio with Louis and Harry," I explain and right about when Niall is about to respond, Harry interrupts.

"And my place," my eyes widen as my heart drops. Did he just say that? He is looking sternly at Niall, and it looks like he's trying to see his reaction.

"That's where we were before we got here, Claire wasn't feeling well," he continues and i'm left wondering what he's trying to do. He could have just not mentioned it, now it seems weird for both Niall and Louis.

"Ok... Anyways, how are things with school?" he asks politely.

"They're good! Finishing year eleven when i get back to England," with each reminder, Harry's eyes gets darker and he gestures with his eyes and tilts his head back and i know he wants to talk. But i can't exactly get up and grab his hand. I try to continue the conversation as Harry sits there.

"Cool! Well i'd better be going," Niall says and looks over at Louis.

"Aw already?" i say, feeling the urge to catch up, but he must be tired, after all he was just at the studio for several hours.

"Yeah, but let's do something for dinner!" Niall says and i see Harry in the corner of my eye, staring at Niall with a strained look.

"I mean... All of us, i know a great place," Niall corrects himself and Harry looks more at ease, but his stern eyes doesn't leave Niall.

Five hours pass and i'm in Harry's room, waiting for him after he said he was going to get something from the hallway. Were soon going to dinner with Niall, and we have to get ready soon.

The door opens and Harry holds a dark grey box in his hand and he has a curious look in his eyes, almost gitty. He walks over to me without a word and hands me the box. The letters make out "Versace", and my curiosity grows, wondering whats inside.

"This is for you, i would like you to wear it sometime," he says simply and he looks excitedly at the box. What could this be? I take the lid of, staring at Harry's capturing eyes. When the lid comes off, i drop it on the ground when i see what's inside. I run my hands across it and take it out and let it fall to the ground with my hands holding the top. The dark purple fabric feels soft against my palms, and i lose my breath at the stunning dress.

"Harry... It's beautiful," i say, discomfort spreading across my shoulders. I wouldn't usually accept this kind of gift. This must have cost thousands...

"Put it on for me?" i hear from his lips and enjoy the sight of the adorable boy standing in front of me. I nod and turn around, taking off my top, feeling valuable under his gaze. When i unzip my pants and slowly start to take it off, i feel his hands on my back, traveling to my waist, and he holds around me. I'm unable to move with his touch, his hands moving further down. He stops for a second and i take the rest of my pants off. He grabs the dress.

He hands it to me and i put my feet into it, and bring the dress around my body. He brings my hair to my back, gripping it with a single hand. I bring it around my shoulders and i hear him breath out, his warm breath touching my neck, sending shivers down my body.

"Turn around, let me look at you," he whispers and without a thought, i do what he says.

"Stunning," his eyes travel up and down, and then he roughly grabs my neck and kisses me passionately.

I almost don't react when i see the terrified eyes from the door.

A/N: OOO things are getting exciting!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER;))