f o u r t y s i x

THE 46TH AND FINAL CHAPTER OF WRONG

*Three months later*

Harry's point of view

Parties are fun again. With her, there is never a boring conversation. And the only royal I see is her.

I don't notice the vacant stares when she looks at me. I know every guy in here is looking at her, and yet she only watches me. She is all mine. And I her's.

"I want to take you home," I whisper against her ear, pulling her close to kiss her soft lips. She is wearing the dress I got for her last night. A black, snug Armani dress, and all I can think about since she put it on, is taking it off her. She turns to me, her smile enhancing the enchantment.

"Take me then," she closes her eyes, leaning her head on my chest.

"Be careful, I might just take you in the bathroom of this place," I tease, having an obvious effect on her. She looks up at me, her breaths heavier.

We are at a benefit, and we have been here for the last 3 hours. Even though I'm having fun, I'd have more fun with her, just the two of us...

Ever since we moved in together, we have struggled to keep our hands off each other. There were weeks when we just stayed in the flat, ordered takeout... Having her all to myself was more of a delight than I thought it would be. I never want it to end.

"Oh how you tempt me..." She teases back, making my hands clench together, my palms twitching for her bare skin. Some fashion photographer comes up to us, introducing himself.

I've tried my best to not seclude her, and I think I've done a good job. She keeps contact with Michael and Louis. She has made new friends here in New York.

To my dismay, she has tried contacting Niall. She just feels bad with how she left things with him. However, he doesn't answer her. But he has to suck it up soon, realize that I got the girl, and stop feeling sorry for himself. He has denied her any conversation, that childish fucker. He is deliberately making her feel guilty. But she is happy with me. I know she is.

"Hi, I'm James," the photographer introduces himself. Probably here to ask her to have a photoshoot with her.

The public exposure opportunities poured in after we kissed at the airport, in front of everybody. But she keeps turning it down, she really doesn't like the spotlight. But how can she not get attention when she is the most drop-dead gorgeous woman in the world?

She talks with him for a few minutes, kindly turning down his offer. She is a great conversationalist.

An event photographer approaches us, asking for a photo. I pull her to me, proud to have her by my side. The flash goes off, and he thanks us.

I sigh when I read a text from my manager, after having it buzz in my pocket. I have to stay here until this music producer arrives. My manager advised me to talk to him, about a solo album.

Claire is seeking opportunities too. She dropped out of high school to focus on her art, which she gets crazy offers for. Sure, some of them want to buy them because she is Claire Tomlinson, but I know, she is crazy talented.

"Shit. Claire, I have to stay here until late, I have to talk to this producer," I explain, and she nods understandingly. She told me before that she is tired, so I don't think she wants to wait here with me.

"That's okay, I'll just wait for you back home," she says, and I nod at her. I grin when she says "home". I'll be home soon too, right there with her. Sharing a bed. Sharing a life.

She turns to me, and puts her hands on my shoulders, kissing me. I met her at a party similar to this for about four months ago, and now she's living with me. I never would have imagined it. But I am happy, happier than I ever thought possible.