t w e n t y s e v e n

Chapter 27

Claire's point of view

I squint as i feel the light turn on. I slowly look around the room, to see him opening his closet and picking a few items of clothing out from it. He throws it on the bed as i stretch out, taking up all the space on the bed. He walks into the bathroom, shuts the door and i hear the shower turn on. I lean over to pick up my phone. It's 9 AM.

I try to remember last night, and it slowly comes back to mind. The news report, revealing how Michael wasn't the one to send in the photo. And i can't help but feel annoyed that i'm right where i started when it first came out. I need to know who sent it in. Someone must have gotten their hands on the photo other then Harry, Michael and I. It could have been the photographer himself, but Harry assured me that he was legally binded to never release the photo. He told me so when he bought it from him. Harry probably doesn't know that Michael is innocent, he was sound asleep when i saw the news last night. Unless he checked his phone right now when he got up. Maybe that was the reason he was in a little bit of a hurry.

I get over to the other side of the bed and pick up his phone. I scroll down the notification, beyond the emails and the couple of phone calls from his publicist. On my way down, i stop at a text. The text clearly reads; *Taylor: Are we still on for lunch today? I need to talk to you.*

Lunch? He never said anything about lunch with her. He did say that he was going to explain why he stopped seeing her after the party when we first met, so i guess i shouldn't be too surprised. But the way she acted around him, and how she looked at me; i figure she has no good intentions. I wish there was some way for me to show her that he is mine, but i can't even be seen in public with him. I sigh on the bed before deciding to get up and surprise him.

I get up and walk over to the bathroom, open the door and walk inside. The steamy, warm air makes me take a deep breath before silently stripping down and opening the shower door. The shower is quite large, so he doesn't notice i'm there before i wrap my hands around him from behind. His body jumps slightly, hisses lowly some curse-word that i can't make out. I chuckle, as the water hits my face and drips down, making my hair wet. He turns around laughing with me, and looks surprised to find me naked, as if i would go inside with clothes on.

"Damn," he mutters, placing - almost like a reflex his hands on my hips, moving my body closer to his. Single drops of water drips off his ruffled wet hair, onto my face. I place my hand on his neck, lifting myself up a bit to reach his lips, to join ours together in a wet, yet warm and lustful kiss. He reaches for my hair, pulls it down and makes my head lean back as he cups my cheek with his hand, bringing me closer. He releases a moan on top of them, making my stomach flutter.

"Do you ... have any idea .... what you do to me?" he says in between kisses, first on the lips, then on my cheek, and then my neck. I close my eyes and let my head fall back and my hands feel his strong shoulders as he continues caressing my body with his hands.

"I'm starting to find out," i whisper heavily as i let desire take over my body. I run my hands down his arms, feeling his smooth skin and the muscles beneath. He is warm, a lot warmer than me. His body heats me up as i travel my hands to his chest, and then slowly running them down from his chest, to his stomach, to his... With one forceful and quick motion, he turns me around and pushes me up against the wall.

"I want you here and now," he whispers sharply in my ear, and i can feel him growing behind me.

"Then take me,"

•