THANK YOU

Hello everyone:) I don't quite know how to start this...

When I started writing Wrong over a year ago, I never - and I mean NEVER - expected it to become what it has.

Everyday I read hundreds of comments, I laugh with you, I cry with you, I feel with you. Trust me when I say that I have read every single comment on this story. And that's about 75000, which is WILD. Thank you.

I never expected my work to be recognized like this. To be appreciated like this, and to be read by about so many people. Thank you.

There were times where I wanted to unpublish it all, because I was disappointed in myself with some of the chapters I wrote. I know some of them sucked, and yet you all comment on how much you love them. Thank you.

When I wake up and see hundreds of votes, comments and new reads, I really feel so grateful. And I know a big portion of that will fade away now with Wrong ending, but it's time. I know some of you wanted it to continue, but it is truly the end for this book. Thank you for your dedication and loyalty.

With every cliffhanger and plot twist (of which there was a lot), I rejoiced in reading the comments and seeing your reactions. It blows my mind that people are so involved that they truly can feel sad, happy, nervous, scared, ecstatic, etc... Thank you for that.

If you want to share a story about how you discovered Wrong, or how it effected you, or what you liked about, I would LOVE to read about it.

Till next time, goodbye <3

Thank you for this WILD ride.