f o u r t y t h r e e

CHAPTER 43

Kiss me - Ed Sheeran

Claire's point of view

"Claire," Harry's face wakes when he sees me. But it is filled with doubt. He doesn't know if I'm here to stay or say goodbye.

"Come in," he steps aside, letting me through the door. I walk slowly inside, my gut filled with butterflies.

I turn around as he closes the door, facing him.

"You said... we needed to talk?" His eyes expose his uncertainty. I nod and we walk together into the living room, illuminated by the sunset. I sit down on one if the chairs, him on the couch right next to me.

"Harry..." I start, and he closes his eyes, fearful of what I might say.

"When I met you, I knew I'd be smart to walk away," I ad, trying to make eye contact with him, but he refuses to look up at me.

"But I'm glad I didn't," I admit, and he opens his eyes, still looking down on the ground.

"Because you make me happier than I ever thought possible," I say, and he finally looks up at me. His eyes fill with hope, and I smile when I see those green eyes, locked on mine.

"When I look into your eyes..." I say lowly, moving closer to them.

"I know I am loved," I continue.

I look back to the moment I realized that he sent in the photo. He risked everything about his life. His career, his freedom, his reputation. Just to show the world that I was his. And that's all I want to be. How much must he love me to do something like that?

"You could have anyone," I state, finding the right word to say.

"And yet you chose me," I shrug with a smile. His body responds to my words, taking my hand in his. A small smile spreads on his face, not daring yet to assume anything.

"I fell in love with you, with the good in you..." With each word, he holds my hand tightly. I get up from my chair, to sit right next to him.

"And the bad you see in yourself," I tell, placing my hand on his cheek. He wraps his fingers around my wrist, holding my hand there, his smile widening.

"And so, Harry..." I build, absolutely euphoric to be telling him this.

"I will always choose you."

A second passes, where I observe his eyes fill with joy. He exhales alleviated as tears of happiness brew in his eyes. He releases my hand, puts both hands on either side of my face, joining our lips together. We both inhale deeply through our noses as he lifts us up. We stand in the middle of the living room, finally joined together.

He twiddles his fingers into my hair, as I my hands on his shoulder, feeling his strength. We stand there, absorbing each other's absolute happiness before we melt together in a hug.

"For a long time, I thought this decision would be the hardest thing I've ever had to do," I say when I release him. I look into his eyes, brushing away hair from his forehead. His teeth show as a grin appears on his face, warming my heart.

"But in the end, love makes everything simple." I ad, fourthly pouring my emotions out one by one. And it's true. I realized that when we left the police station. We got in the car, and he looked me in the eyes, and told me everything's going to be okay. I realized in that moment, when I looked at him, that it all was easy. I had no doubt in my mind anymore that I love him, like I never had loved anyone else.

Harry moves his hands from my hair, down to me lower back.

"Claire," he speaks my name, which always makes my heart flutter. He exhales lightly in disbelief, looking me up and down.

"I don't know how I got by before I met you," he starts, speaking heartfelt in a state of mind Ive never seen him in before.

"You gave me something I never knew I needed," His fingers brush against my cheeks.

"And now I know... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," he tells, melting my heart with his words

"God, I love loving you," he ads, and I nod, knowing exactly what he's saying. I love loving him too. I am so grateful that I have him.

"Loving you is the easiest thing I've ever done, and I know that I will never stop." He says. My hands are on his shoulders, looking him directly in the eyes, connecting like never before.

"You make me a better person, just by loving me." Our bodies are pressed together, and I never want this moment to end.

"I can't believe my luck to be loved by you," he says, and leaves kisses on my neck up to my lips again. A weight lifts off my shoulders as he holds me.

"I love you so fucking much Claire."

"And I love you," I respond, giving him another kiss.

The sun is nearly gone, but the fiery red color is left for us to look at as we melt together in passionate kisses and touches that electrifies my body.

Our heartbeats accelerate as we run our hands all over each other, feeling the immense need for each other.

"God I want you so much," he whispers in between kisses, and I lean my head back enjoying his raspy voice and lips as I feel them all over. I trace my fingers to his shirt, and unbutton down to the bottom, pulling them out of his pants where they were tucked in under. He helps me, throwing his shoulders back. I slide them down his arms slowly as I look at him. I kiss his chest, up to his neck, feeling his warm skin with the tip of my fingers.

He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his hips. With one hand on my thigh, the other on my back, he carries me into his room. I lays me down, and I to take off my clothes.

"Don't, let me," he places his hand on mine, stopping me. I nod lightly, and he puts his palms lot onto my waist, hooking the tips of his fingers under my top. He slides it slowly off, my hair falling down my back. He kneels at the end of the bed, tugging at my pants before I lift my hips up, allowing him to slide those off to.

"You take my breath away," he says, sliding his long fingers across my thighs, landing in between them. I moan from the feeling of him there, and sit up.

I kiss him, and place my hands on his elbows, pushing them lightly upwards, and he follows. I look up at him as I unbutton his pants. I slide them off him, and my hands land on either side of his hips, and I pull him too me, making him climb on top of me.

I lean back as we make our way to the top of the bed, never loosing eye contact. He unhooks my bra, sliding off my panties. I tug at his boxers, and he slides them off as well as he kisses my neck. He places his hand right in between my thigh, spreading desire around my body. Tingles shoot through me and utter happiness and lust makes me grab his hand, pushing him in.

"Ahh god," I moan, and he responds with pulsing motions and a pumping heartbeat. I feel him grow against me, my body uncontrollably desperate for him.

"Please Harry," I whisper against his ear, and I feel his smirk right next to me.

"Please what, love?" he speaks seductively.

"I need you," I travel my hands down to him. He backs up, gazing right into my eyes.

"I'm yours," he breathes and pushes into me.

20 8 18 5 5

A/N: awwww amirite?? :'))

Did you like this chapter??

i did some math and Wrong is about 73 000 words, which means that this story can fill 300 pages!! isn't that sick? thats like a full length book