f o u r

Chapter 4

Claire's point of view

2:45. The glowing blue light from my bedside table clock tantalizes me as i continue to bite my lip, pacing back and forth in my room. Fifteen minutes. Should i go? No. Why would i? He can't boss me around like that. But i want to. Oh, i really want to. I sit down on my bed, taking a deep breath to slow down my accelerating heart rate. I can feel the thick blood pumping through my veins, heating up my entire body. A strange emotion hasn't left my gut after he kissed me and left me alone in my room. The room feels smaller, and the air feels thinner.

2:50. Ten minutes. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I tried to at first, to bury my head into my pillow and forget about him just for tonight. But his proposition kept forcing itself into my mind. But it wasn't a proposition. It was an order. If i didn't show up at his room at 3, i would be disobeying him. Not that he has any right to give me orders, he really doesn't. My breath hitches at the memory of last night, when he grabbed my arm as he came down to the kitchen for a glass of water. "Next time i won't let you off as easily." Oh god. What did he mean by that? I shouldn't think about that, i'm just letting him intimidate me. It should be about if i want to go to his room in ten minutes. But why... What does he want with me?

2:59. Ok, here goes. He's probably in the next room, expecting me to knock in his door any second. I carefully get up from sitting on the bed and move slowly to exit my bedroom door. I walk a few steps to find the dark wooden door with a light gold doorknob. I put my hand around it, grabbing the handle tightly. I suddenly get a moment of doubt, thinking about Louis. I shouldn't be doing this. But oh, i want to. My desires get the best of me and possesses my hand, causing me to twist the doorknob and the door click slightly open. The dark room draws me in and i notice that the only thing preventing the room from being pitch black is the weak bedside lamp, filling the room with a warm, yet distant light. The large bed is centered in the room, it's hazel wood framing the huge mattress. Harry sits at the end of the bed, sitting to face me. His face raises and his eyes squint as i close the door behind me, the green still blazing at me, even with the dim light.

"You came," he says silently, a few strand of his hair falling in front of his face. I feel my heartbeats speed up as he gets up and approaches me slowly. The sound of his tantalizing footsteps becomes closer, and his eyebrows arch as if he's thinking heavily about something.

I stop breathing as he reaches out his hands to my hips, and travels them upwards, his eyes following his touch, reaching my the back of my head. He removes his one hand and i feel his palm on the back of my head, and i can feel the weak tug as he moves closer, his lips inches from mine. His dark gray t-shirt hangs off his shoulders, showing a part of a tattoo in the corner of his chest. He interrupts my thoughts by staring into my eyes, and i can't help but stare back. I can't believe this. That i'm in his room, his eyes piercing through mine. Harry Styles, the man i ran into at a party a few days ago. Now were here, and i can't shake the thought that this is wrong. But it feels right, I feel right with him, right now in this moment. His expression reads as if he's wondering about something, a curious, look.

"You came," he repeats and lifts his eyebrows. His soft expression fades away as he moves in closer, the tip of his nose barely touching mine. He slowly moves his lips towards mine, and just as they are about to meet, he exhales and i feel his warm breath brush against my cheeks. He takes another quick glance in my eyes before his lips meet mine. He pushes me closer. I can feel the heat radiating off his chest, and his warm lips kisses me. He cups my cheeks with his hand and smiles.

The brown locks falls messily on each side of his face, reaching his muscular shoulders. He exhales through his mouth as he slowly leads me to the end of the bed. He places his hands on my hips and i sit down. He sits down beside me and smiles yet again before kissing me.

"You can say no." His eyes display a sudden blink of sadness. I notice it in his eyes, they look vulnerable for the first time. This is probably what he sees whenever he looks into my eyes. Vulnerability. But i realize now what he thinks will happen tonight. And my stomach twists with excitement, but also fear.

I can say no. I can end this right now. I can get into my bed and forget this ever happened. If i'm being honest with myself, i don't want to do anything like this with a person i've met a couple of days ago.

"You can always say no, Claire. Understand?" He removes his hand from the back of my head, and i see a discomforting squint in his eyes. I nod with a breath, and i already miss his hands on me. I realize from his stare that he wants me to answer.

"Yes." His expression changes into something calmer, like he's more at ease.

"So?" He looks down and brushes his palm against my thigh. Millions of thoughts run through my head as i contemplate the possible events. Either i say no, and go back to my room, or i say yes, and i take a chance on something i'm unsure of for once in my life.

"I want to," i breathe and i feel my cheeks redden and my whole body freezes and waits for his reaction. He smirks wickedly and travels his hands all over my body.

"Talk to me, tell me what you're thinking," he insists lightly.

"I'm... nervous," i let out and ind his gaze again. The room is dead silent, our deep breaths is the only thing i hear. I feel myself get warmer and warmer, the heat pulsing through me.

"I've never..." i start and i try to hide my embarrassment by looking away. I don't feel the need to complete the sentence, as i have a feeling he already knows what i was about to say. He smirks and travels his palm further up, towards...

"Really?" his confused eyes barely make it to the surface beyond his small smile. Why is he surprised by that? I'm only sixteen. I, at least, don't find it weird that i haven't done anything like that.

"So what have you done?" the question lingers in my mind for a bit, and his eyes widen slightly. I haven't done anything... in that area.

"Are you surprised?" i ask nervously, genuinely wondering if he assumed that i had already had sex or done anything sexual with myself or others.

"I guess i shouldn't be, i'm just shocked that you're here with me if that's true." I didn't think about that. I've only met him three days ago. And now i'm here in bed with him? It's crazy. But i certainly like it, i want to stay. He soon looses his confused eyes and the eyes that were there before, the dangerous and tempting eyes, are back.

"That's okay baby," his stern eyes moving along with his hand.

"I have much to teach you then," he says suggestively, and all of my blood rushes up to my head, leaving all but one place on my body completely numb.

"Would you like that?" he teases, but i can tell that he expect a serious answer. He brings his lips to my throat, and plants soft kisses, making me close my eyes ans enjoy the heavenly feeling of his lips on me.

"Mhh," i moan between one of many kisses on my neck. He laughs with a smirk and looks at me. He moves his head away from my throat and his hand travels further down.

"Harry," i pant. I lose control over my thoughts and my mind scatters.

"Shh, you have to be quiet," he demands.

"Mine," he breathes as he lays me properly down on the bed.

A/N:

yayy chapter 4.  Sorry for the delay, i just started school.

I am soo blown away that i have 4k reads!! like what??? thank you so muchh.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote and comment and read and all of the stuff.