t h i r t y n i n e

CHAPTER 39

(- 5)

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Claire's point of view

"No yeah she's my girlfriend, she had one too many drinks," I vaguely hear, as I scream inside. I don't have the strength to speak.

"Ah alright mate, make sure she gets home safe," the security guard says, as Zayn holds both my arms, holding me from falling to the ground.

"No," I wheeze, but I'm already inside of his car. A constant ringing in my ear prevents me from thinking, and the rest of my body feels like its asleep.

I hear the engine start up, and I realize I am totally helpless. The only way of getting out of this is if I do it myself. He doesn't drive far. The car stops and he walks out, opening up the passenger door, dragging me out.

"Your boyfriend is a fucking prick, y'know that?" He pulls me to a brick wall, pinning me against it. He starts kissing my neck, and I feel my heart beating as fast as it ever has. I am completely paralyzed by fear.

"God I couldn't stop thinking about you after I saw you at that restaurant with that tight purple dress," he moans, trailing his hands from the base of my thigh up to my waist.

"And there you were again, in a bar all alone in a pair of jeans and a fucking hoodie," he laughs cruelly.

"Aww and then you left your drink unattended... rookie mistake. Guess you were telling the truth when you said you never had been to a place like that before." he whispers sharply into my ear, pulling at my pants. He breathes heavily, and I try my best not to give in to the effect of the drugs.

"Mhh and how old are you again? From what I've read you're like sixteen or something, huh?" My body enters a state of shock and desperation. I feel my breathing get heavier, and Im suddenly pulled back into reality by the intense panic attack.

I use every single ounce of energy I have in me by pushing out a loud scream, but he almost immediately covers my mouth with his palm. He uses his other hand to go underneath my top, squeezing my breasts. I can't form words, I just chant a wrenched cry.

I see people walk on the curb, but we are in an alley between two tall buildings, making it almost pitch black.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, and I try to rip my arms away from his hold. He notices the sound, and pulls it out.

"Harry's calling, you wanna talk to him?" He asks, looking at me with wide eyes.

"No? Okay. We'll just let it go to voicemail," he spits, throwing the phone to the ground.

"You're not gonna tell a single person about this, you understand?" He freezes for a second, putting his finger underneath my chin, raising my head up to look him in the eye.

"You're a psychopa-" I start before he interrupts me, pushing down his palm on my mouth. He blurs under my vision, as I start to see double of his cruel smirk.

"God, shut the fuck up baby," he sighs heavily, moving his hand from my mouth to my throat, holding tightly around it. I struggle to breathe when he tightens his grip, and kisses me, shoving his tongue down my throat.

I release a sob as he pulls away, and he uses both of his hands to pulls my jeans completely off. The panic coursing through my body makes me aware, and I regain feeling in my body. I try to shake him off, but he is persistent by pinning me against the wall.

I take a deep breath, and he reaches his palm under my panties. He pushes one finger inside, and my heart stops beating for a moment.

"You like that, don't you?" he gripes. My whole body responds, adrenaline shooting through me, giving me enough energy to actually resist. He takes off his leather jacket, and starts to unbutton his black shirt.