t w e n t y f i v e

Chapter 25

Harry's point of view

Holding her body between my hands gives me a sense of power.

My fingers brush against her soft skin when i lift her up on the kitchen counter, kissing her sweet mouth. Feeling her eager body against mine makes my insides burn with the darkest fire.

When she wraps her hands around my neck i pull her close, feeling the body only touched by me. She is mine, and every inch of her is for my touch only.

Reminds of when she lost her purity to me. Never has anything felt that good.

I've noticed changes in her ever since we met. Granted it's just been ten days, i still can see it. When we met, she was the innocent girl i ran into at some party, but now as i feel her hands feel my neck as she's breathing heavily into my neck, i feel like she's maturing. And i've never wanted her more.

When i feel her hands move down to my pants, unbuttoning it and pushing it down i can't help but moan heavily as i kiss her neck. She's greedy. And i am too, unable to let go of her.

She beats me to undressing her, she drags her pants down and takes off her bra quickly, soon pushing me close, pushing me in...

"You have to leave Harry," she whispers, shaking her head as she pulls her messed up hair back into a ponytail. I sit on the kitchen counter, as i watch her put the rest of her clothes back on.

"Please," she says, putting her hips between my legs. She kisses my cheek and stares at me with her doe eyes.

"I'll leave, but i'll come back," i smirk, to her dismay.

"No, pl-... Just don't come here, i'll come to you," she says, trying to find a way to keep me from coming here. I understands why. If Louis saw me and her together again right after his accident, he wouldn't take it well.

"I'll hold you to that," pointing at her, making her laugh before she kisses me, putting a smile on my face.

"Fine, fine, just please leave, Louis can wake up at any minute,"

•

*3 days later*

Claire's point of view

The last few days have been very tough to go through. Last night i heard Louis from my room, waking me up by screaming at the top of his lungs. Apparently one of his ribs has unlocked from it's position, and poked at his insides. I still hear his shouting when i close my eyes.

And the few times Louis actually had a good long sleep, i sneaked out to Harry's house to be with there. And i hope that Louis hasn't noticed. But i just couldn't have Harry here. And as much as i want to blame Harry for being unreasonable, i can't keep away from him for long either. Without him i don't know how could have gone through this.

"I'll be right back," i say to Louis, interrupting his conversation with the nurse. They seem to get along pretty well. Her name is Liza, and she is 23 years old. She has long blonde hair and striking blue eyes. She got out of school a year ago, and now she works as a personal nurse. I know this because i've overheard her and Louis' conversations whenever i'm in his room with them. I pretty much sleep at the sofa near the bed, i feel bad for leaving him for just a second. So leaving him for hours to visit Harry hasn't exactly lightened my conscience.

They don't even notice me leaving, so i walk into the kitchen to make lunch for myself. Niall has visited two times to check up on him, and whenever he comes over he is always very sweet and understanding. He's sort of backed off when it comes to me, and i'm so happy that he understands that i can't deal with that sort of drama right now. But i but i'll have to in the future.

"Claire," i hear Louis from his room, so i drop everything in my hands and walk towards him. I meet Liza in the door, as she leaves carrying some sort of medical equipment. I walk into the room and kneel beside the bed.

"What is it? Can i get you anything?"

"No i was just wondering where you were last night when i was sleeping? You weren't here," he looks down at his fingers, speaking quietly. My heartbeat accelerates. I was at Harry's.

I can't bare to lie to him one more time, so there is only one thing left to do.

"I was at Harry's house," i confess, and he closes his eyes in disappointment as he hears me say it.

"But only for a couple of hours, had i known you needed me i would've-"

"No what i need for you to do is stay away from him," he puts his palm up in a forceful motion, and i realize that he's mad at me.

"Not to mention what you did in the hospital room in front of mum and dad, kissing him in front of us all," he scolds and i look further and further down at the floor, ashamed.

"I love him," is all i am able to say as a response.

"You what?" he brings his body to a sitting-position and looks down at me.

"You love him?" he says with a hint of amusement.

"Jesus christ Claire! You've know each other for less than two weeks! Get your head out of a hole and snap back to fucking reality," his last sentence leaves his mouth as he leans back.

His hurtful words makes my body weaken, and i can't help but form a lump in my throat and force myself to choke back the tears.

When he sees my reaction, he tries to get up and place his hand on mine.

"Claire, i didn't- I'm sorr-" he tries to apologize but i push him away. I run out of the room with my face buried into my hands.

I run outside and get into Louis' car, telling the driver to drive me to Harry's. I know it seems like whenever things get a little bit rough i just run away to Harry, but i really can't be in this house anymore, and i don't have anywhere else to go. Last time i ran away, he got in the accident, but that can't happen now. Besides, it doesn't really seem like he wants me here.

After about 10 minutes of crying against the window, i arrive and tell the driver to take the car back to Louis as i get out.

I run up to the door and when i open it, i am met by Harry, with his arms around another girl with bright blonde hair.

A/N: YOOOO THIS CLIFFHANGER IS EEEVIL im sorry lol

Did you like this chapter??

Anyways, love you thank you for reading and for 20k followers!!

xx Thea