4. Get Away

-Matthew's POV

"So what did you do after you took her around town? Did you hit? Did she blow ????????" Ryan asked as he passed me the blunt.

Geez this guy could be so annoying.

"Well, I kissed her."

"Uh huh," he said growing interested, "What else?"

"Nothing,  that's it," I said and hit the blunt.

"Whaaaaaat??? That's it?!?! What happened to Matty the Mac Daddy!!!????" he asked outraged.

Matty the Mac Daddy?  He must have hit the blunt a little too hard.

"Okay,  please don't call me that again , ever in your life."

"Sorry, but this is just weird, I mean yes, you still have a girlfriend and you have another thing for another girl, but you usually  hit," he said then took the blunt.

"Well Ry, I think that's why,"I said as I looked into the night time.

"Aaw don't tell me that you love her?"

Here he was, about to go into how we can't love hoes. I was gonna stop him before he even start.

"Ryan,  where is your girlfriend?" I said shaking my head.

"Ha! The question is WHO is your girlfriend? "

I sat there and had to think on that. Who did I want?

"Speaking of girlfriends, " Ryan said as he motioned to Miranda who was walking down the street.

"Hey, Miranda, " Ryan said putting out the blunt.

"Hey Ryan, Hey Babe," she said as she put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"Hey," I said and pulled away.

"You didn't answer any of my texts today babe, I mean what the fuck?" she pouted.

"I was busy. "

Ryan laughed. If only he could go home.

"Isn't it past your bedtime Ryan?" I shot at him.

"Shouldn't you be figuring out who's going to be in your bed?" he shot back.

He was going to get my fist in his face....hm... Chaynia was rubbing off on me.

"Ryan," I growled.

"Alright, alright Matty the Mac Daddy.  I'll see you guys later," Ryan said and left.

Now that Ryan left along with his annoyance I could talk to Miranda. I sat down and she sat in my lap

"Matt, you know when I first saw you,  I thought that you were like all those other boys. I've been used , hurt and treated like trash and finally I found someone that treats me like a queen," Miranda said and kissed my lips.

Uh oh. This wasn't good.

"Yeah babe."

"I see myself marrying you and having your kids us growing old, with our grandchildren running around the park and us having to catch them."

Kids? Hahahhahhaha no. She was thinking way too far ahead.

"Babe, that's wonderful, " I said trying to play it off.

"I love you Matt," she said and wrapped her legs around me and began to kiss me. Kissing my neck and she bit my ears. Fuck. I couldn't take it. So I grabbed her ass and began kissing her neck and my pants couldn't take the pressure anymore or they were going to rip.

"Let's go in the house," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded. So I picked her up and brought her in my room and we continued from there.

After I was done giving it to Miranda,  I layed beside her and I felt guilty. Like I cheated, not on Miranda,  but on Chaynia. Chaynia was amazing to me, she was beautiful,  she was funny. Chaynia made me feel like something I hadn't  ever before. I thought about her and her funny southern accent and how she was scared to go down the escalators today. 

I shook my head,  to get rid of the confusion. I couldn't keep doing this. Miranda was too fixated on me and I was too fixated on someone else. If Miranda found out about Chaynia she would find out who Chaynia was and ruin anything we had. If I broke up with Miranda she'd find out I broke up with her for another girl and she'd ruin everything.  Either way, there was no where out of this. I had to figure out something . BIG TIME.

"Matty, what's wrong babe?" Miranda said and climbed her nude body and began kissing me.

Here we go again....