20. u

Yessi is posted up there

-Yessica's POV

Chaynia was... like my best friend now and I wanted to do everything I could to make her happy. But what about me? Something came over me with Matt. For the whole month when Chaynia was depressed, I was there for her...and Matthew. I actually felt a connection there with me and Matthew he was a pretty chill dude, ya know ?

I sat at my desk with my eyes glued on my phone that was sitting on my desk, waiting for Matthew and Chaynia to text me how everything went, listening to Majid Jordan's song "U".

Black cloud over my head
No use trying to pretend
I'm losing myself again
I'm not feeling a hundred percent

Finally my screen lit up and it was Matthew, I smiled to myself.

We're on again , Matthew text me. I felt happy for him knowing he had her back, but 30% of me felt disappointed.

All those times I spent reassuring him that everything was going to be alright. That if him and Chaynia wasn't gonna work out he would find the one and sometimes, knowing that the one should be me.

I shook those thoughts out of my head, I mean what the fuck was I thinking. I.literally had AAAAALLLL the fucking hoes in the world, what was I gonna do with a sprung nigga like Matthew, excuse my French, I.mean gringo. Lo siento. There we go...Spanish.

Yaaaasss Matty B. , I rolled my eyes and threw my phone back on my desk and continued to listen to "U" by Majid Jordan.

I cared for you, when no one did
I swear to you, when no one did
I dare for you, when no one did
I swear to you, I still do

I nodded my head grasping those words I could semi-relate to. Then my phone lit up again and it was another message from Matthew.

So do you wanna hang out later?☺☺, he text me.....and my heart almost...stopped did a backwards flip and ran out of my body.

Sure, I text back quickly but not instantly. I smiled to myself and then a wave a guilt came over me. Chaynia. How would Chaynia feel about me hanging out with Matthew when they just got back on good terms not too long ago.

But I mean all of this was innocent right? I mean Matthew and I were just friends . So hanging out with Matthew would just be like Chaynia and I chilling out and shit.

alr. be ready by 6, wear something chill that you could move in, I'll hit you up when I'm omw. ✌✌, Matthew text back and butterflies flew in my stomach, What did he mean by wear something I could move in? This was gonna be a hell of a date.

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- -----------

So I'm back guys . Here's your chapter, let me know what you think. Also, I added the song you up there where the first couple lyrics are, check it out, its a pretty dope song.

don't forget to vote and comment