32. Crescendo Pt. 1

-Chaynia's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door and my hand trembled, my face was hot and I was jittery and nervous at the same time. I was finally here. I couldn't wait to see him, to touch him, kiss him and jump in his arms.

I know you thinking: "Oh what about you and Johari?" "Didn't y'all just fuck last week?"

Yeah yeah, I know and we just decided to leave it at that. We was in a moment and it got a little out of hand. That's all.

Johari stood beside me looking as pissed off as ever. I didn't know why he decided that he wanted to be a part of this situation, but he did. Shit, that was on him.

Finally after waiting for five minutes for the door to open, a bitch came to the door.

You know one of those moments that you don't believe that you seeing something so you a little taken aback. So now you gotta look again at the shit cause something ain't right.

Cause something really wasn't right with this picture I was seeing. Cause this wasn't no random, normal everyday bitch. This bitch was my supposed best friend. Coming out my nigga–well EX nigga house.

Chaynia keep your composure, don't be a weak ass bitch.

Don't be a weak bitch Chaynia, just don't do it.

"Oh, um hi Chaynia. You didn't tell me that you were coming up here girl!" Yessica said and tried to hug me.

Striiiiiike ONE.

I pushed this suspect ass bitch off me, I ain't fight a bitch in almost a year, the shit was bound to happen now.

"Um, where's Matthew? And why you peeking behind doors like you naked or some shit B?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Nothing girl and Matthew is upstairs, who is that?" she asked pointing to Johari.

"Don't worry about it, let me in."

I was about five seconds from being on this bitch head cause this whole situation was fishy, just like the stench coming from Yessica.

"Matthew!!" Yessica called up the stairs.

Striiiiike TWO.

I said let me in and this bitch calling upstairs like she live in this nigga house. That was it for me I pushed this bitch out the way and let myself in. I look at Yessica and this bitch got on one of Matthew's shirts.

Striiiiiiiiiiiike THREE.

This bitch was done for and out the game. That was it for me. I lunged towards this hoe and before I could get to her Johari wanted to be Captain Save-A-Hoe and grabbed me before I could get to her fish mcbites smelling ass.

"Bitch are you for real? You supposed to be my best friend right? Just cause you my best friend don't mean that you can fuck the same nigga as me bitch," another wave of anger came over me.  "Johari, let me the fuck go dawg I'm finna kill this bitch!!" I yelled as I tried to squirm out of his hold.

That's when Dummer came down the stairs and I just stood there and froze. And for no reason!

We just stood there and looked at each other. It was so much shit going through my head that I couldn't register shit. I would've attempted to kill him, but I couldn't move.

Bitch snap yourself out of it.

"So, this is what we do Matthew? Out of AAAAAALLLLL the people who you could have cheated on me with, you just had to do it with my so called 'best friend'?"

"Chaynia it isn't even like that," he said.

The fuck did he mean it wasn't like that? Cause my nigga it was very much like that.

"It ain't like that Matt? Bitch you gotta be outta your rabbit ass mind. The both of y'all mothafuckas! I TRUSTED YOU YESSICA!!! I really fucking did!! Both y'all hoes gonna play me like a mothafucking fool?" I said as I snatched away from Johari. Now the real Chaynia Renee Martez was coming out.

Cause I wasn't no weak ass bitch.

"Look Chaynia, you weren't here and I was lonely I needed someone, I needed you," Matthew said and pinned my arms to my sides.

"And you don't think that she needed you?" Johari blurted out. I had almost forgot that boy was here.

"Who is he? Its only been two months and Shaun grew that fast?" Matthew said sarcastically.

Johari clenched his jaw.

"I'm somebody that you not and someone you won't ever be fuck nigga."

I could tell that Johari was tensing up and looked like he probably was going to hit Matthew and I wasn't about to let him beat his ass yet.

"Johari, chill dude,"I said as I put my hand up.

"So how long was this shit going on?" I asked. Matthew said nothing. He just stood there silent like the little bitch that he was.

That's when Yessica ol' conniving, snake ass decided to want to say something.

"It was the night, after the day y'all got back together."

I needed a seat, maybe a couple of them. Cause I was about to knock the fuck out of somebody. Shit I was finna hit them with the seats themselves.

That was the night that my daddy died. While I was learning that the only man in my life that had my back was gone, they was out fucking each other.

Hm.

They were fucking each other.

When I needed someone badly, they was out there fucking each other.

Okay.

It was time to kill this bitch. I don't know what happened but everything went by in a flash. I lunged toward this bitch and made her fall through the glass coffee table that was behind her. My hands was around her neck and my knee kept hitting her pussy. I reached in my back pocket and grabbed the rat tail comb I put there, this bitch was finna go straight in her eye.

Right before I was in that bitch eye. Just right before I could dig that bitch in her eye. I would've never thought that my world would be more fucked up than what it was now. Just by two words.

"I'm pregnant."

There were no words, just silence.