25. Gone

-Chaynia's POV

"So, I guess this goodbye," Matthew said as he took my hand. I tried so hard not to cry cause I didn't want to look like some weak ass bitch. But so much shit was bottled inside me, so couldn't help it. I couldn't help but break down. It was so much shit inside me that needed to come out.

"Chaynia," Matthew said concerned as he picked me up from the ground. I just had to fall out.

My daddy was gone. I was leaving behind the love of my life. My crazy ass best friend. I even felt sad leaving behind Ryan. I had been in Detroit 9 months and I already had so much going on.

"Chaynia, tell Matthew goodbye," my mama said as she loaded the last of Shaun's things in the trunk of the taxi. She wasn't too fond of Matthew cause she knew something was up with him, but I didn't give a fuck.

Matthew closed his eyes and smirked, then fixed up the hoodie he gave me.

"Okay princess," he said still smiling finding imaginary things to fix up on me. "Let's make a promise, I don't find anyone else and you not find anyone else, deal?"

I nodded my head. Shiiiiit that was gon be easy as fuck. I was never the type to fall in love quickly. Cause you know, I'm just not no weak ass bitch.

"Chaynia!!" my mama yelled agitated.
Damn bitch could I get my love story ending?

Matthew laughed and we both embraced each other, inhaling each other for the last time. Shit the nigga embraced me so damn hard I could barely breathe.

"Matthew!" I yelled gasping for air.

"Sorry," Matthew said and kissed my forehead then grabbed both of my hands. We just stood there gazing into each other's eyes. Matthew made my stay in Detroit a hell of a ride.

"CHAYNIA!!!" my mama yelled again and this time louder.

I hopped in the car and put my ear buds in my ear and enjoyed the ride. Atlanta... again. This was about to be something else.