23. Quickie

-Matthew's POV

I woke up with the worst headache in the world. It seemed as if my head was getting slammed between an iron door.

I checked the time, it was 2:38 in the afternoon. I looked down at myself and my junior was out.

I slid my hand down my face and sighed.

Not again.

I looked on the floor and there laid a naked Yessica, with hickies and bite marks all over her body.

No.

No

"No!" I yelled.

I did it again. I had just gotten things right with Chaynia, literally 24 hours,ago and here I was, cheating again.

"What the fuck?!!?!!" I whispered grabbing my clothes.

I had to get out of here ASAP. I grabbed my phone and checked it. No messages from Chaynia. I had gotten used to it now and grabbed my keys and slowly cracked the front door open.

"Matthew, where are you going?" Yessica yawned.

Fucking shit.

"Home?" I said as I was halfway through the door.

"Aw, you don't want any breakfast?" she asked as she put her jogging pants on.

Dude.

"Um, no thanks I'm not hungry," I said quickly.

"Oh, that sucks. Last night was amazing by the way," she said pulling me back in the house.

If only I could remember last night.

I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, cool," I said as my eyes adverted everywhere.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Chaynia," she reassured.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll talk to you later,"she said as she opened the door for me.

What did I do?