24. Leaving

-Matthew's POV

"I'm moving back to Atlanta," Chaynia said as soon as I opened the front door. What the hell was Chaynia talking about? I hadn't spoken to her in three days, every time I'd call it would go straight to voicemail. I even stopped by her house five times and no one was there. She had a lot of explaining to do.

"Uh, come in," I said as I opened the door more for her to fit in.

She sat on the couch and stared at the wall. She looked lifeless,,she looked like she hadn't eaten in days and her hair looked dull.

I sat down next to her and put a piece of hair behind her ear, then grabbed her hand it was cold.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"My dad is dead and my mama wants me to go back to Atlanta."

I shook my head in confusion. Was I hearing this correctly?

"What?" I asked confused.

"My dad is dead and my mama wants me to go back to Atlanta," she stated again this time colder.

How could she say this so calmly and without any emotion? This wasn't like Chaynia at all. To be so emotionless. Not my princess. I embraced her in my arms and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. When she lifted her head, my whole shoulder was hit with coldness from it being wet.

"When are you leaving?" I asked Chaynia as I wiped the tears from her face.

"S-S-Saturday!!!!" she yelled and that's when she broke down.

Saturday? It was Wednesday. Why did she wait so long to tell me that she was leaving? I had barely had anytime left with Chaynia? What the fuck was she thinking.

No! She was going to stay with me. My mom wouldn't mind. We'd be able to spend more time together. I could take her to school and we could stay up all night talking and chilling, Being in love with each other.

"Stay here with me," I said as I grabbed both her arms.

She looked at me and started sobbing again.

"I can't ! My--my daddy is GONE man!!!! The state already said that I have to move with my mama Matt!!!" she yelled.

No, this wasn't happening.

This was not happening to us. This was a dream and I was going to wake up soon. My princess was not going anywhere. She was going to stay with me, I didn't care what the state declared. The state could kiss my ass.

"Chaynia, you're not going anywhere!!" I yelled at her to shut her up.

"Matthew, my mama is already up here dawg!!" she yelled as she jumped up.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!" I yelled at her. If I had to kidnap her and hold her hostage she wasn't going anywhere.

"Dawg, you don't wanna listen to me man!!! I can't fucking stay here!!!! Im leaving right after his funeral!!! I can't stay!!!! You not listening me Matthew!!! Fuck it!!!!" she yelled and attempted to open the door, but I slammed it back shut.

"Matthew, what the fuck are you doing?!!?!!!!" she yelled as I picked her up over my shoulder and walked her upstairs to my room and threw her on the bed, closed the door, then sat next to her.

"Come here," I motioned to her to come sit next to me.

She hesitated.

"Chaynia," I warned and she came.

"What?" she whispered tears were all over her face.

I wiped her face and kissed it.

"I love you Chaynia, I think you know this now. So whatever happens when you move back to Atlanta, just know I'll always love you. No matter how far away you are Chay. I know you already have my dad's chain, but I want you to have this to," I said and took off my Michigan State Hoodie and put it on Chaynia.

It was so big in her, but it fit her perfectly.

"My dad played football for Michigan State and that was his old sweater, I kept it so I knew that he was with me spiritually still even though he wasn't physically. Chaynia I promise that you'll get through this, it might take a while to get over your loss, but you'll pull through. I know this first hand."

She nodded her head and I felt better.

I gave her a hug.

"You'll pull through this princess," I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled at me then kissed my lips. Then pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me.

What the hell was she doing?

"Chaynia?" I asked as I gave a confused laugh as she began kissing me on my neck and nibbling on my ear.

She didn't respond.

"Chaynia, answer me," I said sternly, grabbing her cheeks pulling her head to meet eyes.

"I wanna give you something you won't forget before I leave," she whispered in my ear then began sucking in my neck.

I sighed and closed my eyes cause junior was starting to enjoy it. I began bouncing her ass on me up and down.

She buried her face into my neck and began sucking on it. I slid her leggings off along with her panties. Then I pulled off my Adidas track pants.

"Matthew do it," she moaned then made way for Junior grabbing him and stroking it up and down. I closed my eyes as the pleasure ran through him. Then she slid it in.

"Fuck," I whispered. I forgot how tight she was. Being that she only had sex once. I began bouncing her ass up and down she still was sucking on my neck. I could hear her let out soft little moans.

"I'll never stop loving you Matty," she whispered in my ear as she progressively got faster with her bouncing.

I closed my eyes as the feeling got better and better and Chaynia's moans got a bit louder. I sat her upright away from my ear cause she was moaning a little too loud. I grabbed both of her boobs .

"Fuck Chaynia!" I yelled then smacked her ass with both hands make her ass jiggle on me.

"Its all yours daddy!" she moaned as grabbed the headboard and went faster so she could brace herself.

I liked hearing that I wanting to hear it again, it turned me on.

"Who's is it"? I asked her again and snacked her ass, but she took too long to answer me, so I smacked her ass harder and made her ride me harder.

"Who's is it!!??!?!" I yelled at her.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "Yours daddy!!!!" she yelled.

I smiled at her, I liked hearing her talk like that.

"That's fucking right!" I yelled then grabbed her off of me and put her on all fours and thrusted so hard you could hear our skin slapping.

"Fuck Matthew!!!!" she moaned.

"Who's gonna hit better than me? Huh?" I yelled as I grabbed a fistful of hair.

"Nobody!!!!! Fuck daddy!!!" she yelled clutching the sheets.

"Oh my god!!" she yelled out and let out a shit load of cum. I smiled, she didn't even do that the first time. I pulled her close to me as I climaxed. I didn't care if I let it out in her.

"That cat is all mine and this dick is all yours," I whispered in her ear and flopped on the bed. I wasn't ever gonna forget this day.