Concerns about Can't Get Enough

Hi guys, I know that the story is over and whatnot but recently a lot of people just so happened to stumble across my story and many had a few concerns about some of the content with it and I am here to clarify some things.

1. I was going into my junior year of high school when I wrote this and I haven't had much experience being in a true relationship. I'm going into my sophomore year at a big university now and A LOT of my views have changed. I've dealt with a lot with my current "relationship", lost my virginity and pretty much have seen the adult world. Part of this is the reason why I am so reluctant on how to continue Exchanged.

2. Chaynia and Matt are fairly young, so to my adult readers that are like huh? at certain things please keep in mind that my way of thinking back was completely different than it is now.

3. Chaynia and Matt DID NOT fall in love quickly, I didn't necessarily know how to put time stamps on things in my writing but to let you all know it was at least a month and a half until they said I love you.

4. When Chaynia says get stuck on an escalator, what she means in a body part getting stuck (this is something I'll have to edit).

5.  I did not know that at that time I was writing something I'd be able to relate to (to a certain extent). Constantly putting myself in a bad situation knowing that I would get the same outcome every time we got back together.

6. I know A LOT of this story is corny as hell.

So if you all have any questions please feel free to comment them and I'll be glad to answer.

- peace and love,
             des