19. Ssssshhhiiiiittt

-Matthew's POV

I woke up to the most beautiful girl in the world lying beside me. I sat there and stared and admired her beauty as she slept.  She looked gorgeous as she slept. I had her and she wasn't going anywhere. I moved her hair from her neck and played with my dad's necklace, the gold corresponded with her brown skin tone perfectly.

"Matthew?" she called as she woke up from her sleep.

"Yes?"

She put her hand on my face and gave me a kiss.

"What time is it?" she yawned.

"Its eight in the morning."

Her eyes grew big and she gasped then jumped out of the bed, grabbing the covers with her to cover herself.

"My Daddy is about to beat my ass!!!" she as she scrambled to find her clothes.

I laughed,  he was already taken care of.

"Yessica called him and told him that you were spending the night at her house,  she also told me to tell you "Tell me aaaaaaallllllll about it," I said mocking Yessica's accent.

She gave a sigh of a relief and pulled up her jogging pants. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.
"How are you feeling?" I asked her because it was known for girls to get sore after their first time.

"I'm sore a little bit but I'll get better," she said and rested her head on my chest.

"I can make it feel better, " I said and started to kiss her, but my mom interrupted.

"I just came to get your laundry,  but I didn't know that we had a guest,  is she a friend? " my mother interrupted and I knew by friend, she meant someone that I was just hooking up with.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"No mom this is my girlfriend Chaynia,  Chaynia this is my lovely mother." I said pointing to each of them as I introduced them.

"Hello, " Chaynia said hiding behind me cause she didn't have a shirt on yet.

"She's a beautiful girl Matthew,  keep up with her. I have breakfast made and I'll be gone to the office after I get this laundry together,  it was nice meeting you Chaynia," my mom awkwardly said and left the room without taking any laundry.

"I think she forgot her laundry bae," Chaynia laughed and got from behind me and put on her shirt.

"Oh she was just being nosey as usual,  but I'm not paying her any mind,  just you," I said and leaned down to kiss her.

"Matthew its only the morning, stop," she whined.

"Stop what?" I said and kissed her neck.

"That," she said and pushed me away.

I rolled my eyes and flopped back on the bed.

"Aaawwww, I'm sorry Matty," Chaynia said and jumped on top of me and burried her head in my bare chest.

I closed my eyes and a wave of guilt came across me how could she act like this after I cheated on her. It was all confusing to me. I would expect Chaynia to still be mad at me, but she wasn't.

"Chaynia, are you planning something on me?" I said moving her hair from the side of her face.

She slowly looked up at me.

"What?" she asked confused.

"I mean, I don't know how you could be under me and kiss me and even lose your virginity to someone that just cheated on you."

She let out a loud sigh and moved off of my chest.

"Damn Matthew,  thanks for ruining the fucking moment," she said and I could tell that she was irritated.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"I'm sorry Chaynia,  its just all.confusing. "

"Well thank you for making me be pissed off all over again about the shit, and I have to put the shit to put the shit behind me, because I have to be the strong one in this relationship and not fucking cheat and put the shit behind me, I obviously want us to work. "

"Well, it's weird," I said as I sat up.

Chaynia closed her eyes and let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"No, what's weird is you fucking lying to me for five months, fucking another bitch and coming back to me like you ain't do shit, and be in a relationship when you got with me, that's weird," she said raising her finger.

Ouch.

Thanks for making the guilt be even worse.

"I don't even know why I took your dumb, trifling ass back after you did that shit to me."

I took a deep breath, maybe I said the wrong thing,  because Chaynia was getting pretty pissed.

"Yo, I'm out, I'll walk home," she started to walk out of the room but I grabbed her. She wasn't. leaving mad at me again.  Yes, it was pretty clear that I fucked up, but I did not want her to be mad at me again.

"Dawg, what the fuck is up.with you grabbing me and shit like you my daddy or something, " she said snatching away from me.

Insert sexual pun here.

I grabbed Chaynia by the waist and pulled her closer to me and looked her deep in the eyes.

"Look Chaynia,  I know that I fucked up big time,  but as I promised last night,  I'm going to do everything it takes to get past this, not matter how many times I have to apologize to you or wipe those tears that I caused, we are going to get past this babe. Okay?" I asked she looked like she didn't want to hear what I was saying cause she was still irritated,  but she nodded her head.

I kissed her on the cheek.

"Chaynia, I love you," I said to her but she  still.ignored me. Even if she didnt say it back to me audibly I knew that she was saying it mentally.  I knew that she loved me, because if she didn't she wouldn't have taken me back, she would have forgotten about me and moved on. I kissed her again and on the forehead this time.

"Come on, lets get you home."

-------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment .thanks